GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well done..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
...those of you who reccomended the Peperami noodles, the Chinese should be jealous.

Best. Noodles. Ever.
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:59
Regular
The noodles are worth it for the advert alone

Nice day for a swim

It's Pepperami gone a bit noodles, but I don't see that as a good venture. A snack food/fast food lunch option combining with Noodles to make some salami-bread crossbreed.

Noodles aren't particularly nice and they probably have all the worst ones processed for Pepperami noodles, in the same way Pot Noodles are so bad you get slapped if you eat one (if you believe the legend of the folklor-ish ads)

Pepperami doesn't compliments Noodles, spic could but it ends there
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im trying my best to laugh at that but it just isn't working.

:(
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I'll have to check them out.
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
In my local Safeway they're only 39p, thats cheaper than the Super Noodles which imo aren't as good as the peperami noodles.

These are the revolution of noodles, the Chinese could learn from this, being the pros and all.
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:28
Regular
"0228"
Mozzy wrote:
> Well done those of you who reccomended the Peperami noodles

*bows*
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:02
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Lil black cat.. are we ok after are mini argument?
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Sounds awful.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:23
Regular
"wow look at me go"
sounds nice
Mon 16/05/05 at 16:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
...those of you who reccomended the Peperami noodles, the Chinese should be jealous.

Best. Noodles. Ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.