GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Petition for seperate WoW forum"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Unretired"
I can't be the only person fed up with the massive influx of WoW threads littering the PC Gaming forum.
I think it would benefit everyone if there was a seperate forum for WoW threads, until things start to calm down a bit and people pull themselves away from the dreaded computer screen.

There are plenty of other games and issues worth discussing, that don't involve the latest slaughter of fire dragon +6, or your virtual mining expedition (WOOHOO THE EXCITEMENT!!!)..

There was a seperate forum for GTA, and I'm guessing there will be far more literate and intelligent chat in a WoW forum than a GTA one.

So here it is, a petition for a seperate forum, sign to liberate our classic PC Gaming forum, and give the beardies a seperate tavern to troll.
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
Without the WoW threads there would only be about 2-3 posts a day in here.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:26
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
It was these threads and the fact that some of my friends already had wow that convinced me to get the game. And for that i thank this forum and its wow threads.
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:06
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Opposed
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:04
Regular
But it will never calm down!

*Critical Strike +6 Beast Slaying*
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Malaktix wrote:
> There are plenty of other games and issues worth discussing, that
> don't involve the latest slaughter of fire dragon +6, or your virtual
> mining expedition (WOOHOO THE EXCITEMENT!!!)..

So start posting threads on them. Simple, no?
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:57
Regular
Face it, the PC forum would suck without all the WoW activity.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Unretired"
I can't be the only person fed up with the massive influx of WoW threads littering the PC Gaming forum.
I think it would benefit everyone if there was a seperate forum for WoW threads, until things start to calm down a bit and people pull themselves away from the dreaded computer screen.

There are plenty of other games and issues worth discussing, that don't involve the latest slaughter of fire dragon +6, or your virtual mining expedition (WOOHOO THE EXCITEMENT!!!)..

There was a seperate forum for GTA, and I'm guessing there will be far more literate and intelligent chat in a WoW forum than a GTA one.

So here it is, a petition for a seperate forum, sign to liberate our classic PC Gaming forum, and give the beardies a seperate tavern to troll.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.