GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many wrestlers now are dying from over usage of pain killers etc.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 12:31
Regular
we have recently lost big bossman, british bulldog, curt hennig, crash holly and now chris candido all to the over usage of pain killers and drugs. it may say they have lost theyre lives to heart attacks but they have been caused by the drugs. all wrestling companies must start doing something about drugs because this is getting out of order now. In the words of goldberg, Whos Next!?
Mon 16/05/05 at 12:31
Regular
we have recently lost big bossman, british bulldog, curt hennig, crash holly and now chris candido all to the over usage of pain killers and drugs. it may say they have lost theyre lives to heart attacks but they have been caused by the drugs. all wrestling companies must start doing something about drugs because this is getting out of order now. In the words of goldberg, Whos Next!?
Mon 16/05/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Actually, Chris Candido died due to a blood clot, an unfortuante after effect of the surgery to correct his broken leg. Could have happened to anyone.

Crash Holly choked on his vomit due to being drunk out of his mind...

Curt Hennig died due over-dosing on cocaine.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:01
Regular
cocaine is still a drug. crash holly was not just drunk, well thats what i read, i read that he took an overdose and washed it down with alcohol but anyway its still bad
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
My point is, you can't group painkillers, which many wrestlers star taking for legitimate reasons and then get addicted in the same class as 'hard' drug abuse.

It's just not the same thing.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I only found out about 3 days ago about Crash Holly. How long ago did he do it?
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Crash died last year.. while he was round poor old Stevie Richards house.
Wed 18/05/05 at 23:24
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Don't normally like Richards but I liked his return this week
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What happens most of the time is they take muscle relaxing drugs to ease the pain of all the bumps they take. Problem is if you overdose accidentally it relaxes your heart and it stops. Rad Radford from WCW died like that
Mon 22/08/05 at 04:31
Regular
"8==="
Cong_Man wrote:
> My point is, you can't group painkillers, which many wrestlers star
> taking for legitimate reasons and then get addicted in the same class
> as 'hard' drug abuse.
>
> It's just not the same thing.

Novocaine comes from cocaine right? Novocain being a painkiller and Cocaine being the hard drug. Seems like a decent link to me.
Mon 22/08/05 at 04:36
Regular
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Crash died last year.. while he was round poor old Stevie Richards
> house.

Actually, he died November 2003.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.