GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Z.O.E"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 17:21
Regular
I can't get any stuck than this:-

On Z.O.E (great game, btw!) I require a passcode called "Gauntlet" to shut down the second transmitter. Does anyone know where it is?

Heelllpp! =¬(
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:50
Regular
...got to the final bit with the bombs and the final bosses, but it has again got me stumped. This mode is too hard! More time needs to be spent on it, but I won`t be able to do that until I get home next week.
Sun 03/06/01 at 11:27
Regular
I have just reached that frame in Park 1 again. On very hard, he is... well... very hard... If he hits you once, it virtually kills you completely. I will try again later, but I couldn`t do it earlier. His first phase was easy to get around, but as soon as he transforms, he is a tad hard.
Sun 03/06/01 at 09:10
ssxpro wrote:
> QuakeTheRoom wrote:
(Something to so with manned frames)

Wasn`t
> it that Microwaves from the EPS would destory any life within the
> frame, so you need a remote controlled Raptor to go in, rather than
> you in Jehuty.

Yea thats it
Sat 02/06/01 at 14:19
it is quite complex to do! visit www.cheatcc.com and find a detailed guide!! its great for other stuff as well. e-mail me wen uve done it
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
QuakeTheRoom wrote:
(Something to so with manned frames)

Wasn`t it that Microwaves from the EPS would destory any life within the frame, so you need a remote controlled Raptor to go in, rather than you in Jehuty.
Sat 02/06/01 at 12:30
saesee wrote:
> Raptor? I control a raptor?

You control the raptor to destroy the second transmitter because you have to use it to get past a force field (Something to so with manned frames)
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:13
Regular
I have just reached this point second time through. I am on "Very Hard" though so far it isn`t exactly tough. That`ll change soon I expect though!
Thu 31/05/01 at 11:15
Regular
saesee wrote:
> Raptor? I control a raptor?

Thats what they say
Thu 31/05/01 at 11:11
Raptor? I control a raptor?
Tue 29/05/01 at 19:58
Regular
The Gauntlet driver is located in EPS.2, but this is a weapon and not what you need to shut down the second transmitter. Rather you need the raptor control program which is in which is in EPS.1 and the raptor you need to control is in Town.2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.