GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Probably the scariest thing that's ever happened to me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
"SOUP!"
Last night a few mates and myself were set for a big night out; gig, party and then off into Leeds. However my mate sort-of over-prepared himself and by about 6pm he'd drank a full bottle of Jack Daniels to himself. It was a little freaky seeing someone going through the 4 stages of drunkess in about 15 minutes. He went from talking rubbish, to laughing at everything, to shouting at things/people, to hurling his guts out.

We were on the bus when he decided to go into the last stage, and then he proceeded to pass out. I don't mean like a little girly faint, I mean full blackout not moving or anything. I had to carry him off the bus and wake him up. It was pretty frightening really, he was totally delerious and his pupils were all over the place, totally unfocused. Then his heart stopped. That was probably the scariest thing that's even happened to me. He wasn't breathing, no pulse or anything. I had to do the chest-pumping thing and clear his airway until he hurled all over my hand and then gave me a "what the hell just happened" look.

Another mate managed to get his dad to pick him up, luckily it wasn't too far from his house. We got him into the car and his Dad was asking us what drugs he'd been taking. The fact his Dad looked a lot like David Hasselhoff cheered me up a bit, but not a lot. So he got home and slept it off and he's fine now. He's sworn never to drink again - I don't really blame him.
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
"bot"
:' }
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:45
Regular
"8==="
All this reaction from me posting one word?

Good.

Keep going.
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Your mate's a moron. Kudos for keeping calm enough to sort out the situation.
Mon 16/05/05 at 20:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> how could the truth hurt he's only winding them up anyway!!
>
> he has sex and stuff! sex! with a girl!!
>
> that was just a wind-up he did it intentionally!!
> but we were winding him up?
> NO! That's just because it was a double-triple-reverse
> emphasis-sideways-twist wind up to make him laugh! WIND UP!!

I think you pretty much epitomised him there.

Kudos.
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:49
"period drama"
I almost die at least twice an hour.
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:46
Regular
"bot"
how could the truth hurt he's only winding them up anyway!!

he has sex and stuff! sex! with a girl!!

that was just a wind-up he did it intentionally!!
but we were winding him up?
NO! That's just because it was a double-triple-reverse emphasis-sideways-twist wind up to make him laugh! WIND UP!!
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hedfix wrote:
> Idiots.

Idiots.. :o Truth hurt Hedfix?
Mon 16/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
"8==="
Idiots.
Mon 16/05/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Paradox: wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> You've lived a sheltered life Para.
>
> I bet you're streetwise as-hell though Hedfix. Some G gets all up in
> yo face and you throwdown your post count and he be all trippin.

genius. :D
Mon 16/05/05 at 15:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Paradox: wrote:
> I bet you're streetwise as-hell though Hedfix. Some G gets all up in
> yo face and you throwdown your post count and he be all trippin.

I love you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.