GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Goats!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well the other day I asked some people what I should write my next story about and someone said Goats so here it is my story about Goats!

Its was a normal day in the nice little town of verygreen. The air smelt nice the sun was shining everybody was smiling. It was a great day until the goats came along. It was the farmers fault that night when feeding his goats he had forgot to lock the gate. So the Goats escaped and ran into the town. The first person to be attacked by a Goat was Mr Light. He was putting some bread out for the birds. When he bent over to pick up a bit of rubbish. That was a coke can on the grass. When a Goat hit him in the bum and smacked him to the floor.

Leaving him them with a sharp coke can stabbing in his head. The second person to be attacked by the evil Goats was Mrs Glass she was sweeping up in her house. She had left the back door open and two goats had came in through the back door they grabbed hold of her broom. They threw her to the floor. Knocking her out they then ran out on to the street.

Soon it wasn't a great day a riot started not a riot of people but Goats. They were attacking people,smashing into peoples cars,eating peoples newspapers,all sorts of stuff. It was terrible they Goats would never stopped the Police tryed to help but they couldn't. The army tried to help but they couldn't they were never going to stopped and soon everyone was going to be attacked by the goats and be killed by the goats.
Sun 15/05/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well the other day I asked some people what I should write my next story about and someone said Goats so here it is my story about Goats!

Its was a normal day in the nice little town of verygreen. The air smelt nice the sun was shining everybody was smiling. It was a great day until the goats came along. It was the farmers fault that night when feeding his goats he had forgot to lock the gate. So the Goats escaped and ran into the town. The first person to be attacked by a Goat was Mr Light. He was putting some bread out for the birds. When he bent over to pick up a bit of rubbish. That was a coke can on the grass. When a Goat hit him in the bum and smacked him to the floor.

Leaving him them with a sharp coke can stabbing in his head. The second person to be attacked by the evil Goats was Mrs Glass she was sweeping up in her house. She had left the back door open and two goats had came in through the back door they grabbed hold of her broom. They threw her to the floor. Knocking her out they then ran out on to the street.

Soon it wasn't a great day a riot started not a riot of people but Goats. They were attacking people,smashing into peoples cars,eating peoples newspapers,all sorts of stuff. It was terrible they Goats would never stopped the Police tryed to help but they couldn't. The army tried to help but they couldn't they were never going to stopped and soon everyone was going to be attacked by the goats and be killed by the goats.
Sun 15/05/05 at 10:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The first few sentences appeared to contain a little potential, but as you continued it was like you didn't actually seem to know where you were taking your writing.

Maybe you could create small plans before writing pieces, or atleast clearly think it all through, just so you know where you need to take it.

And I think you should try and move away from the mass death and destruction and add some more realism into your writing, instead of goats being able to pick up brooms and beating people.
Sun 15/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Goats rule. Utterly exquisitely fantabulous story by the way.
Sun 15/05/05 at 23:02
"period drama"
Why is the farmer breeding evil tank-destroying goats?
Mon 16/05/05 at 12:38
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Mm. Why am I thinking what I'm thinking...
Thu 19/05/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
I know the stories not that great!
Thu 19/05/05 at 20:23
"period drama"
Why did you post it then?
Thu 19/05/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Because someone wanted me to write a story about goats!
Thu 19/05/05 at 23:54
"period drama"
Not a crap one, obviously.
Where's your integrity?
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Catch it!"
I don't know!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.