GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Goats!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well the other day I asked some people what I should write my next story about and someone said Goats so here it is my story about Goats!

Its was a normal day in the nice little town of verygreen. The air smelt nice the sun was shining everybody was smiling. It was a great day until the goats came along. It was the farmers fault that night when feeding his goats he had forgot to lock the gate. So the Goats escaped and ran into the town. The first person to be attacked by a Goat was Mr Light. He was putting some bread out for the birds. When he bent over to pick up a bit of rubbish. That was a coke can on the grass. When a Goat hit him in the bum and smacked him to the floor.

Leaving him them with a sharp coke can stabbing in his head. The second person to be attacked by the evil Goats was Mrs Glass she was sweeping up in her house. She had left the back door open and two goats had came in through the back door they grabbed hold of her broom. They threw her to the floor. Knocking her out they then ran out on to the street.

Soon it wasn't a great day a riot started not a riot of people but Goats. They were attacking people,smashing into peoples cars,eating peoples newspapers,all sorts of stuff. It was terrible they Goats would never stopped the Police tryed to help but they couldn't. The army tried to help but they couldn't they were never going to stopped and soon everyone was going to be attacked by the goats and be killed by the goats.
Mon 30/05/05 at 02:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok I will now sorry DAD!
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:54
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
You said you'd act fourteen!
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Catch it!"
pb wrote:
> At least it gives Capcom an idea for the next Resident Evil game...

Yeah that would be well cool!
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:54
Regular
where is Gay Boot oh sorry Goat Boy?
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:46
"possibly impossible"
At least it gives Capcom an idea for the next Resident Evil game...
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:10
Regular
"bot"

why did you reply with that?
There was absolutely no need.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah!
Sat 21/05/05 at 10:22
Regular
"Swivel!"
One Word...Goats.
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:58
"period drama"
Evidently.

Try writing something you actually want to yourself, and spend more than 5 minutes on it. Read some of the other stories here ... get some kind of stylistic inpiration from there.

I'd like to think all this advice people give you actually gets put to use.
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:50
Regular
"Catch it!"
I don't know!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.