GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I pity the fool..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 14:44
Regular
...that does not have the new google toolbar.
I can now hover over words and get them translated into Chinese, Japanese and Korean (Some other 'crapper' languages as well).
I can use the 'Google Spellchecker' to check the spellings in this post and can automatically search for the map using a telephone number of a web-site.

I love google.

*Humps search box*

Fap, fap, fap etc....
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Digging!"
If you get Firefox it does most of these straight away and you can download more discreet plugins to do the few things it doesn't do out the box.
Sat 14/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Hmmm... wrote:
> I like the Google Toolbar as well! Not sure why you gave this thread
> the title: "I pity the fool..." ?!?!
>
> I would have used something like "New Google Toolbar beta
> released"
>
> FWIW - anyone using the Google Toolbar will get it installed
> automatically once it's out of BETA.

Don't like Toolbar plugins like this, but do use the Google Deskbar
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:49
"Are you sure?"
I like the Google Toolbar as well! Not sure why you gave this thread the title: "I pity the fool..." ?!?!

I would have used something like "New Google Toolbar beta released"

FWIW - anyone using the Google Toolbar will get it installed automatically once it's out of BETA.
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:29
Regular
I use it for its pop-up blocker.
But the extra features just add to its sexiness.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Pwned"
Agreed.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh.

I don't like Google / MSN / Yahoo! / Whatever toolbars... They scare me.
Sat 14/05/05 at 14:44
Regular
...that does not have the new google toolbar.
I can now hover over words and get them translated into Chinese, Japanese and Korean (Some other 'crapper' languages as well).
I can use the 'Google Spellchecker' to check the spellings in this post and can automatically search for the map using a telephone number of a web-site.

I love google.

*Humps search box*

Fap, fap, fap etc....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.