GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The cutest thing I've ever seen."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
My girlfriend's rabbit yawning. Seriously, it could melt Pol Pot's heart. Even more so when it stretches it's back legs and yawns at the same time. I'll try to get a picture of it, then you'll see.

Other cute things it does:

Sits up like a meercat.
Flops over onto it's side, sometimes hard enough to go all the way over, sometimes it gets stuck on it's back.
Washes it's ears by holding them with it's paws, whilst sitting up like a meercat.
Jumps on things that are blatantly too high.
Runs full pelt across the frontroom, then just stops like nothing happened.
Finally (my fav) when you walk past it's cage at night, it stands up and leans with it's front paws on the bars, and tries to sniff you, or wants a stroke.

Amazing animal, I used to hate them.
Fri 20/05/05 at 09:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Is that comment based on true life experience?
Mon 16/05/05 at 10:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I nearly wet myself laughing at the assorted grunts, whines and
> farts it produced.

You, sir, are more animal than man.

Rabbits aren't so cute when you find them chewing your special edition Reservoir Dogs boxset. Wasn't a casual chew either - it's pulled the box off the shelf more than once, and had it in the middle of the floor!
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> They're lovely little things, but that pot-bellied pig is ace.
> Grunting, snuffling, endearingly ugly beast.

Ahahaha, the thing is usually asleep when I go there. Saw it last time however, and tickled behind it's lugs while giving it a slice of bread. I nearly wet myself laughing at the assorted grunts, whines and farts it produced.
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> Nowt the matter with pets corner. I always enjoy going there. When I
> lived in Jesmond it was a frequent occurance. The goats rule. :D

They're lovely little things, but that pot-bellied pig is ace. Grunting, snuffling, endearingly ugly beast.
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> By the way, we weren't there at her behest; I turn into an autistic
> 10 year old when brought withing spitting distance of zoos, pets
> corners etc.

Nowt the matter with pets corner. I always enjoy going there. When I lived in Jesmond it was a frequent occurance. The goats rule. :D
Mon 16/05/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Was at a local pets corner with Mrs Light and I saw a rabbit that looked identical to one of my cats, only with long ears. Quite freaked me out.

By the way, we weren't there at her behest; I turn into an autistic 10 year old when brought withing spitting distance of zoos, pets corners etc.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Clazon wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> [URL]http://frostiglab.bio.uci.edu/NH%20rat%20close-up.jpg[/URL]
>
> That's so cute and cool.
>
> It's like his eyes could be indicators for use with the steering
> wheel his tiny paws are on.

Shame it's not looked after very well. They secrete pigment thn they're unhappy or ill, you can tell by that ones nose it's in distress. Poor thing. Cute though.
Sun 15/05/05 at 08:06
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
JFH, that's the exact opposite of Ash's story.

Is it me, or are all tales of Mice and Hampsters ending up in tragedy?
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:58
Regular
"0228"
I had hamsters like that, a fat one and a thin one. The fat one died first though because the skinny one hogged the wheel causing the fat one to die due to getting excessively fat.
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:55
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Me and my brother had a mouse each when we were younger. One fat bas, one skinny one. The skinny one died after 3 months because the fat bas ate all its food. Then we tried to introduce a new mouse, put them in the same cage and the new mouse went crazy scratching and biting at the fat bas mouse. So we took him back and kept the fat bas mouse who lived for ages. He was cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.