GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"o_O Pikmin 2 is a tad too easy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:00
Regular
"*Has wind*"
70% of Pokos in 4 hours.
Sat 06/11/04 at 13:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
Been playing the battle mode this morning. Some levels let you win really easily, yet others take ages. Like the one where the grubs nick off with the marbles, very annoying. Didnt realise for ages that you could actually attack them, and they'd re-appear. Btw, are there any more of these arenas to unlock? It would be great if there were.
Sat 06/11/04 at 09:46
Regular
Ye, there are more.

I usually take one day to explore around half of the stage, then another one to two to find everything and complete the underground caves.

But apparently once you pay off the debt it gets a whole lot harder...
Sat 06/11/04 at 09:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
I suppose I am taking it at a bit of a leisurely pace. Normally just amble around the levels. Currently I am working my way through all of the first level, despite having unlocked three (are there more?), and just filling up my Piklopedia and growing my armies. I dont really go out everyday trying to find treasure, if I find any it probably comes as a bonus to what I was doing.
Sat 06/11/04 at 09:39
Regular
It depends on how fast you play the game.

Don't worry, there's no time limit so you can take as many days as you want.
Sat 06/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
"the burning sky"
How are people clearing off debt so quickly. I'm 18 days in and still havent got half.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:23
Regular
Once you've cleared the debt and move onto saving looie and getting the rest of the bits... that is when the game really gets hard.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:56
Regular
Pikmin 2 = Utter genius

I got it two days ago and combined with Full Spectrum Warrior on the Xbox and Leafe Green on the GBA my gaming at the moment is truly brilliant.

Pikmin 2 I would say is slightly easy, as I've already paid off 40% debt in two days, but because it's such fun to play I don't really give a toss. It's a game I'd probably complete again after I finish it, and that doesn't happen very often with my games.

The White Pikmin are the daddies. Trust me :)
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:18
Regular
The Waterwraith is genius. In fact, the whole game is.

Oh, and once you get to the later caves, it's anything but easy.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:58
Regular
After you've got all the treasure you've got another half of the game to play.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
There's another 15,000 Pokos of treasure to collect after you pay off your debt.

Pikmin 2 be gloriously fun, despite not being the most challenging game around it has it's moments. The Waterwraith annoyed me >_<

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.