GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrong... Side... Of... The... Tracks..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I.. Hate.. this mission ... SO MUCH! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I must have tried it about 20 times and I just can't do it!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Any tips?
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:53
Regular
There is a Terminator 2 style mission, but it's more bikes and trucks in the aqueducts rather than liquid-metal cyborgs hunting you down.
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:35
Regular
your joking, right?
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Mav wrote:
> Yeah, you've got Terminator 2-style fun to look forward to next.

Now that would be good, If superhumans and robots fought you in this game, like the I robot scene in the tunel or being followed by the T100 in his big black truck down the water thingy, think like that would be bad ass. Also if Batman chased you. And a bus to stay above 50mph. And Batman. And a Plane that you fight on the wing of. And the Batmobile.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:13
Regular
strategy guide...
Sat 06/11/04 at 15:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I did this first time.

You must be rubbish. Seriously.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:10
Regular
Yeah, you've got Terminator 2-style fun to look forward to next.
Sat 06/11/04 at 10:00
"cheerios"
Stay as far right as possible and just follow thr route, you should have no trouble and only one guy left nearing halfway. Try and get most of them killed at the beginning. Ah the mission after that is sooo fun.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Balls"
Also whenever posible keep on the right of the right-hand tracks this give big smoke a much better angle to take those suckers out!
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:40
Regular
What are you specifically having trouble with?

At what points do you mess up?
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:40
Regular
Blimey. I did it first time.

Just keep up alongside the front carriage, avoid the oncoming train, take the high road as Big Smoke tells you to, then repeat.

It's just straight driving really.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.