GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Download festival."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Just ordered my tickets, came to quite a lot £140 for the whole weekend and camping. As it is my first festival I need some valuable advice of all the veteran’s. What to bring, will it get robbed etc. Really looking forward to Bullet for my valentine and my chemical romance, but I’m sure Black Sabbath will steal the whole event. Also is anybody else going?
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:19
Regular
Bring wet wipes, trust me you'll love them by the end of it. And nose pegs for the toilets.

Download last year was good. Not too fond of the line up this year so not going.

Hoping Reading have some renewed tickets.
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
When I went to Glasto years back, someone nicked an entire tent from the people we met on the bus who camped with us. Then they tried to blame us, the skank-ho's. There'll be a lock-up, but that also means queuing for the lock-up.
Fri 13/05/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Think I might take a crate a carling, quite cheap were I work, £5.50 for 8 cans. Will also fill a 2 litter pop bottle with vodka. That should do me for when I’m at the campsite. Will just have to pay outrageous prices when I’m in the arena, or I could sneak in some highly concentrated orange and Vodka. How vigilant do you think they will be towards 16 year olds and alcohol? Don’t want to find they won’t let me in with it all.
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:04
Regular
"lets go back"
Dont padlock your tent!! People will just rip it open if they want to get it and your tent will be ruined. Just dont leave any valuables in it unattended.
Fri 13/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Take beer, don't rush about trying to see as many bands as possible.

Never been to Download, but can imagine there'll be a lot of nutters.
Fri 13/05/05 at 10:48
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I've been to a qutie a few festivals and you just need to take common sense items. Clothes for hot/wet weather, toiletries (tooth brush, bog roll), as much food as possible as the outlets there are extortionate and it might be worth taking a little pad lock for your tent. I know if someone really wanted to get in, they'd just rip the tent apart, but it will ease your mind somewhat.

And of course, lots and lots of beer. Not sure about Download's policies but the ones I've been to don't allow glass bottles into the camp site, so just take a few crates.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
"lets go back"
Velvet Revolver are great live. Should be a fun festival.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm going. It has one of the best line-ups I've seen in a long time... Can't wait to see Sabbath, Velvet Revolver, Megadeth and Slipknot.

I dunno whether to go see SOAD or Motorhead though! Hard choice! :D
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Emitime wrote:
> They sucks.
Thu 12/05/05 at 20:58
Regular
"\\"
They sucks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.