GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where can I get body armour in Los Santos?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Burning Desires" is annoying me intensely.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:23
Regular
To the left of CJ's house is an alley way. Down the alley and to the left is a bridge over the aqueduct. As you walk north along this aqueduct, the next bridge you come to has some armour underneath. Look under both ends if you can't find it.

You can thank "The OFFICIAL GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS STRATEGY GUIDE, available now, published by Bradygames RRP £10.99" for that tip.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Unity Station... over next to crates or something.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:22
Regular
Sadly though I have next to no machine pistol ammunition, so I'm going into this place with a shotgun (loaded with five bullets) and the molotovs.

Whatsmore, as well as the topless-yellow-headband gang, I usually get a load of Bannas (is that the right name?) after me too.

Alright then, here's another question - where can I get machine pistol bullets?
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:21
There is armour in Los Santos, cant remember where exactly... but there's one in the Pershing Square police station.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Balls"
Yeah i did it first time. just use the shot gun to take out the windows first while keeping a look out for gang members. and just throw away. Inside isnt that hard.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:13
Regular
Not a terribly hard mission anyway. Just drive by everyone outside the building, molotov it, walk in, save girl, carefully use fire extinguisher. Easy.
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Balls"
You cant get any untill you can go into Amunation which will be unlocked very soon
Sat 06/11/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Burning Desires" is annoying me intensely.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.