GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"calling people from the South-West ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 21:07
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
I'm moving to Plymouth in September and i would like to know if anyones been there or lives there and what they think of it... good/bad... im prepared!
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
thanks a lot... :)
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:48
"possibly impossible"
Haven't really been clubbing in Plymouth (not really my scene and probably considered too old!). www.thisisplymouth.co.uk might help...
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
thanks pb.. i live in nottingham tho .. so anythin that considers plymouth a 'rough' area is pants... what kind of pubs/clubs wud u recommend.. or places to go to relax etc?
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
As opposed to the Pork Swords they stabbed you with?
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:40
"possibly impossible"
hm. Well, Plymouth is not too far down the road from me, but most of the newspaper headlines tend to paint it as a place for drugs, crime and poverty.

It's not all like that of course, any big city will have it's fair share, but if you live just outside the city, it will be fine.

Good multiplex cinema though with full THX sound.
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
You're going to need more than a stun gun, the Navy elite aren't opposed to taking girls and trading them in for a few gay men at the local Co-op

Also in Plymouth they're active practioners of cannibalism and have Voodoo dolls of the new gal on the block, which they stab with needles
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
HAHA... Why on earth would drunken louts hang about at my hall door? Unless you have contacts.. in which case I am extremely worried and I will get ready with my stun gun ...
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:23
Regular
:::GoldiE123::: wrote:
> Seen as I'm female i shudnt have a problem then

You try telling them that when they're slavering at your doorstep
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I think you're in there, Funk.
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:16
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
Seen as I'm female i shudnt have a problem then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.