GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This notable thing."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 18:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
Seeing as they haven't given us a forum for it and I'm a traditionalist, here's the guide of who to vote for, why, where and what.

Voting FOR notable
Front Runners:
Self-indulgent faschists

FinalFantasyFanatic
Who? Overly-sarcastic creative writing goon
Why? Because people like it when he picks on other people, it makes them feel more secure about themselves. By pledging allegence to him with a vote he will not make fun of their retardedness as much. He's also hot.

English Bloke
Who? Squeaky-clean nice boy.
Why? Heh as tonnes of sex, mostly with his girlfriend. People seem to like him, perhaps because they idolise him and want to leave their own house, perhaps they want his hot ring-piece. Who knows?

Mattribute
Who? Jesus look-a-like Indie-fanboy
Why? Because he "rawks j00! lolz" - he has a personality, you don't. The most awesome frontman of any era, except the brief era where the car from Nightrider was a frontman. Nobody beats that.

Light
Who? Pocket-phillosopher
Why? Because he's 7 times smarter than one of those uber-clever chimps that wrote "Good Will Hunting".

Bullett
Who? Thick Nothern bloke
Why? Because he's like me, only better. Also he's polite and probably washes frequently and doesn't dress up in his mothers clothes and get caught by his Dad last Saturday. Dammit.

The Outsiders
One's that you'd get good odds on at the bookies

Ineedsleep
Who? Girl-thing
Why? People are dubious of girls on the Internet, some will reluctantly send you naked pictures, others will act like guys and be generally cool. Sleepy is the former.

MoJoJoJo
Who? The Wal's mate
Why? Because his life is much better than yours. He goes out with The Wal, the WAL dammit. Yes. He rules you.

Borat
Who? Adam-Sandler
Why? He looks like Adam-sandler, and he's funny, or something. I don't think I 'get' him though.

Paradox:
Who? Spaz
Why? I'll lower income tax and have sex with your daughters.

The un-notable Vote
the one you get rid of

Front Runners:
Likely to be voted out
[/S]
FantasyMeister
Who? Exactly
Why? Nobody has ever seen him, ever.

Insane Bartender
Who? A nobody who beat ME about 4 election ago, before people hated me for being sexier than them all.
Why? He's never around. He wears ladies panties.

SonicRav
Who? Oldie
Why? Never here no more.

Wookie Monster
Who? Cool feller. Old.
Why? He's never about any more.

Sniper (or whatever he's called now)
Who? Some bloke.
Why? Nobody likes him, except gerrid.

Unlikelies
People unlikely to lose their status

Grix Thraves
Who? Crazyman - brilliant.
Why? He's the best thing on this forum, and he's crazy. Is he outside your house? Best check. He forgot his pills, HAHAHAHAH!

Meka Dragon
Who? Gad winner thing - daddy.
Why? He's a better writer than you, spaz child.

Ant
Who? Oldie
Why? He's good

er-no
Who? Oldie.
Why? He hasn't perished. Yet.

SHEEPY
Who? Scottish. Drunkard.
Why? The basis of minority representation. SR need at least 1 mentally handicapped person on the notable "squad"

pb
Who? Guy who has gone to India now
Why? He's a good writer and he's polite. Mostly.

Goatboy
Who? God
Why? If you vote him out you're denying your sexuality. He's a male icon, and not a camp one like Beckham, a true hero.

Rastabillyskank
Who? Stud muffin
Why? He's more awesome than you, you silly Goose

Your Honour
Who? Yes.
Why? YH QOTD - exactly

Pro Evo
Who? Football game, hahha, he's a person really. OMG!
Why? He's good, I think

Edgy
Who? Welsh
Why? He's scared of the light

AfroJoe
Who? Yes
Why? He's awesome. I wish he'd come back. It's been so long :-(

Rosalind
Who? Internet "female"
Why? Most people don't beleive she's a girl but I do, she's fun and she makes me go "oooh" whenever I see her post.

Grandprix
Who? F1 loser - just kiddding, we cool G'?
Why? He knows more about sport than that fat washed up blondie Gazza. Go take some more drugs you fat waste of life!

Black Glove
Who? Quiet, almost-scary Creative Writing guy
Why? He's mysterious and utterly talented.

Mr Snuggly
Who? Ex-staffie
Why? Because he kicked and screamed at the fact he wanted to be Notable. I think he cried. It means a lot to him. Oh, and he was a kick-ass staffie, he gave us awesome things, like a FORUM to VOTE in.

Timmargh
Who? The only guy I know with 4-wheel drive
Why? He was in some sort of accident I guess, I dunno. Oh and he's cool and has tattoos and he sent me a topless photo and OOH yeah, baby yeah!

Notorious Biggles
Who? Fat dead rapper
Why? To give him props. Shizzle. Fried chicken and watermelon foo' - im so racist.

Monkey Man
Who? Recent notable - chronic whiner
Why? He's the only person to win two notable elections. So yah!

Ok, I'm done now. Go back to touching yourself or whatever else it is you're using the Internet for.

Edit: I made all the text small with these stupid HTML things. Im such a spaz.
Fri 13/05/05 at 16:49
Regular
"bot"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Nash, you may well be the most negative person in here...

clearly lies.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:30
Regular
"..."
We can tell you haven't posted much wifey. I think the subject has been to done to death by now.
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hedfix..

If your meant to be getting the loving you say you are..how can you get over 1700 posts in 30 days..

Makes me think your a One minute man :P
Fri 13/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
"..."
Nash, you may well be the most negative person in here...
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:53
Regular
Red Hat wrote:
> This is the funniest post i have ever read.

Oh dear
Fri 13/05/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Paradox: wrote:

> Ineedsleep
> Who? Girl-thing
> Why? People are dubious of girls on the Internet, some will
> reluctantly send you naked pictures, others will act like guys and be
> generally cool. Sleepy is the former.

I'll have you know I'm never reluctant!

Gods you must have really hated whatever you were revising for but that post was fun :D
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:36
Regular
"8==="
You don't wrestle so you're not even close.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. And here was me looking forward to being described as the worlds most arrogant man...
Fri 13/05/05 at 10:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I love him, too, but in a manly, non-sexual way.
Fri 13/05/05 at 10:45
Regular
"8==="
If I came on here to be loved by other posters, the thought is quite funny, I'd probably end up like EB and have to top myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.