GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just won a creative writing competition"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 16:06
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Just thought I'd tell someone. It's my school's award (called 'the dufficy award'), and I won it with My ssc 24 entry (I think). I am w00ted. My school has about 12 hundred people in it.

OH yes, someone's going to b!tch because this isn't a creative thread, so therefore:

Similies

Similies, are like octopus's tentacles;
there are too many of them and, once you've
seen a few, they aren't interesting
anymore.

Ta-da! *dies*
Thu 12/05/05 at 17:25
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Apparently I get a big old silver trophy. A friend had it last year. yaysa.
Wed 11/05/05 at 19:07
Regular
*Similes.
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
How Fantabulous for you.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Extraordinary
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:34
Regular
"not dead"
Well done.
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:06
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Just thought I'd tell someone. It's my school's award (called 'the dufficy award'), and I won it with My ssc 24 entry (I think). I am w00ted. My school has about 12 hundred people in it.

OH yes, someone's going to b!tch because this isn't a creative thread, so therefore:

Similies

Similies, are like octopus's tentacles;
there are too many of them and, once you've
seen a few, they aren't interesting
anymore.

Ta-da! *dies*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.