GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip hop fans..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 15:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
What artists/groups do you listen to mostly? I just recently downloaded Ludacris' album The Red Light District and it's pretty good, my favorite Ludacris album is still Word of Mouf though.

I like Ludacris, he adds slight humor to his songs which makes them more entertaining to listen to, he's a great rapper in general and much better than most of the garbage out there nowdays like 50 Cent for example.

Another thing - Has anyone got/heard The Game's album? It came out quite a while ago but he has only just recently released a single in the UK. The two singles that he has released both feature 50 Cent which may put alot of you off but they are the only songs on his album that have 50 Cent in and all of his other songs are great.

I like Hate It Or Love It even though it's featuring 50 Cent. The Game is alright, he doesn't make a debut album slating off every rapper existing like 50 Cent does, his album is like a story and it's done very well. Mary J Blidge(sp?) is in it also, for someone to have her on their first album is pretty good, he mentions N.W.A alot for some reason...I dunno if he had anything to do with them or maybe he's just a big fan cause he has a N.W.A tattoo on his chest.

I reccomend you listen to it, it'll suprise you as im sure you're all expecting another 50 Cent but I guarantee you'll be impressed.

[URL]http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/album_review/79666.php[/URL] for a review.
Thu 12/05/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Really liking Hate it or Love it, my tune of the year so far.
Wed 11/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
Go post in your teckno thread then. (Or whatever you're into).
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:49
Regular
"kill or be killed"
RAP is crap
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
He's basically a member, they say g-g-g-g..crap on his records.

Don't like him full stop, he has no real flow or voice. He's as talentless as most rappers these days, he's succesful because he's backed by Dr. Dre.
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Mozzy"
The only thing I have against The Game is that he ALMOST joined G-Unit.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:55
Regular
Trick Daddy, Ludacris, SnoopDogg, Dr Dre and Outkast are just a few of my favourites.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
Grand Puba, Wu-Tang Clan, Raekwon, Method man, Tribe Called Quest, KRS-One, De La Soul, Common, Big L, Jurassic 5.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:34
Regular
The Game just likes to affiliate himself with NWA. They all hate him besides Dr. Dre, and Eazy-E must be spinning in his grave now that the legnedary NWA are linked to the laughing stock that is G-Unit
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
"..."
The Game was nothing to do with NWA...far too young.

NWA were:- Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Eazy-E (RIP), MC Ren and DJ Yella.

I mostly listen to Roots Manuva when I'm in a Hip-Hop mood.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Raekwon, Ghostface, Cormega, Wu Tang,

Start with them and you can't really go wrong. Pick up Supreme Clientelle you won't go far wrong.

Try 'Tony Montana' by Ghostface and Cormega, it's excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.