GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are Football Players Money Grabbing Gits?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 10:43
Regular
Are Football Players Money Grabbing Gits?
That is the question that many Premiership Chairman are asking themselves.
I support Everton and we have two at the club at the moment!
One being the Best young English Forward not in the Senior Squad for England (Francis Jeffers) and the other is Michael Ball (It's True, It's True).
Jeffers who was being offered £8 Million over 5 years making him the richest Everton Football Player in its history. And what did he say, No i want more or i am off!
Everton are doing the right thing by selling him for a good £10 Million.
Michael Ball is the latest Sol Campbell, he wants to stay at the club but he wants more money. (Triple his current salary. His Salary is about £18,000 per week making it about £54,000 per week!
Football did not use to be like this, it is all SKY's Fault!
Tue 29/05/01 at 10:43
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Are Football Players Money Grabbing Gits?
That is the question that many Premiership Chairman are asking themselves.
I support Everton and we have two at the club at the moment!
One being the Best young English Forward not in the Senior Squad for England (Francis Jeffers) and the other is Michael Ball (It's True, It's True).
Jeffers who was being offered £8 Million over 5 years making him the richest Everton Football Player in its history. And what did he say, No i want more or i am off!
Everton are doing the right thing by selling him for a good £10 Million.
Michael Ball is the latest Sol Campbell, he wants to stay at the club but he wants more money. (Triple his current salary. His Salary is about £18,000 per week making it about £54,000 per week!
Football did not use to be like this, it is all SKY's Fault!
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
the answer is yes, and sol campbell is the biggest grabber
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There are some players that really like the game of football but in a strange way money has corrupted the game and players.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:47
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
i am not a everton fan but i think that michael ball is a class player and would love to have him playing for Dagenham
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
But he wouldn't play for Dagenham because he is greedy. He wants trophies, recgocnition and money.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:57
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
we are not that skint at dagenham we could pay his bus fare, and we won the ryman premier trophy last year, and as for recognition well he would be the only decent player we have
Fri 08/06/01 at 10:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
But what Everton are offering is 50,000 bus fares and although the Ryman trophy is marvellous, its not quite the Champions League. And him being the best player, one player don't make a team.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:04
Regular
The chairmen get the money for sitting on their... chairs or the footballers get the money for working their hearts out to be the best they can. If the players didn't take the money, the executives would still charge as much for tickets, shirts and the rest, and i have a lot more respect for the people who are out on the field making the game worth the ticket price.
Tue 19/06/01 at 21:42
Since Garry Hill took over Dagenham and Redbridge, we have won the Ryman by miles, and finished 3rd in the Conference in our first season back. With Rushden and Diamonds out of the way, and Home and away wins against Yeovil, we should have no problem getting promoted.

The players are mainly part-timers, and the quality of football is high. The most expensive match at Victoria Rd was only £10 (vs. Charlton), and we have many good players, like Junior McDougald. Premiership players are money grabbing gits, but looking at the lower leagues, there is a lot of talent, and these players still have other jobs of their own.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.