GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 02:44
Regular
Hey, this may sound really stupid but here i go. k i have a school dance on friday that i want to go to because this guy i really like usually goes to them. but, i have to work, i can switch so i don't work but do you think i should? I am too confused to pick please help
Wed 11/05/05 at 02:44
Regular
Hey, this may sound really stupid but here i go. k i have a school dance on friday that i want to go to because this guy i really like usually goes to them. but, i have to work, i can switch so i don't work but do you think i should? I am too confused to pick please help
Wed 11/05/05 at 05:29
Regular
Well, it does sound a little daft, sweetie. But, I'll have a go at this, only because you're name is so endearing to me. Before I proceed, I'd like to welcome you to the madness forum of SR. Just smile and swallow like it tastes good.. But don't fret, most of anything here is regurgitated anyways.

Oh yes, a couple of tips..

Please try to type properly with grammatically correct prose, punctuation, spelling, and vernacular..if at all possible. Or, you'll be treated like a right n00b and it's just not very fun..no.. I'm still wiggin' out with PTSD from my Newbie days..so, just lay low and maybe post in the Music forum and such, elsewhere from the harsh General shat, I mean chat. Right.

It's nice that another gal would like to join us..and you seem sweet. So, again welcome. Oh, just one other thing..the King, he's mine.

Back to topic, I say take the day off and enjoy gawking at Mr. Loverboii. It's fun. :)
Wed 11/05/05 at 06:55
Thanks for the tips.
Wed 11/05/05 at 07:16
Regular
"\\"
Celestine wrote:
> A Forum guide.

Wtf?
Wed 11/05/05 at 07:26
Regular
wtf indeed. The JAT isn't even all that bad with regards to spelling, grammar etc. Not perfect, but definitely acceptable.

At least the post is readable.
Wed 11/05/05 at 09:23
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Shhhhhh. N00bs can never get too much advice.
Wed 11/05/05 at 09:38
Regular
This place is slowly turning into the Just 17 advice forum.
Wed 11/05/05 at 09:54
Regular
"long time"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> This place is slowly turning into the Just 17 advice forum.

Oh just 17 is a blast from the past :)
Wed 11/05/05 at 11:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ugh. Endless letters from 14yr old girls.. "My boyfriend wants to have sex!"
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> This place is slowly turning into the Just 17 advice forum.

Just what i was thinking.

EDIT: Due to giving really good advice then realising I dont know you :) So advice retracted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.