GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been mixing with the criminal element ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
It’s ages since I went to Wakefield to meet the girls so I thought I’d share the gossip with you that I’d been missing out on – well not all of it.

So firstly I find out that the landlord of the pub we usually go in has left his wife and kids and moved into a flat with one of his barmaids. He is 44 and has moved in with his 18 year old shaggette. Although that isn’t criminal - it should be. Especially seeing as he has a 23 year old daughter.

A friend has been arrested for biting her neighbour. The charge is false but she still has to keep going to the cop shop

Another friend has been arrested for masterminding a spate of particularly nasty armed robberies at some fast food outlets. I know they say that you don’t really know people but that is just laughable. They have been to her mothers house (she still lives with her mum) because they’d been told that all the machetes and pickaxe handles were there. Oddly enough they didn’t find anything but you can imagine the conversation:

“ ’Ere Sarge – I’ve found a machete”
“ Do you mind – that’s my butter knife. Give it here and I’ll prove it “
“ Er, no, that’s okay thanks. I’ll just keep hold of it “

She hasn’t sent me any text messages and jokes for ages so I thought we must have fallen out but apparently the Police kept her phone.

I just don’t get gossip like that round at my local!
Sun 22/05/05 at 19:50
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Chippxero wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Do you live in or around Essex by any chance?
>
> I live in essex i don't know any criminals really :( feel like i am
> missing out.

How is this possible? Unless you're in a nice posh part (they exist, apparently). I've lived in Essex all my life and lemme tell you its as bad as its reputation. The town next to mine there was a girl that got raped in her own home, the local media said she was aged between 6 and 10, but they couldnt say her actual age. The drug culture here is also shocking, I know a 14 year old who grows his own in his bedroom. And dont even get me started on the number of chavs here......
Fri 20/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
The stories sound like they were reeled out for enjoyment values or lifted confidentally from Emmerdale, safe in the knowledge that no-one ever watches it

People biting neighbours is a very 'Eastenders' sounding plotline but they have to get their inspiration from somewhere and if you live in Essex that would explain a lot
Fri 20/05/05 at 19:40
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Super Kev wrote:
> Deathskitten wrote:
> Super Kev wrote:
> Just one word : CHAV
>
> takes one to know one
>
> I think me & you are going to fall out soon Miss Death!

u luv me really!
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:13
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Deathskitten wrote:
> Super Kev wrote:
>
> takes one to know one

I think me & you are going to fall out soon Miss Death!
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hedfix wrote:
> Do you live in or around Essex by any chance?

I live in essex i don't know any criminals really :( feel like i am missing out.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:51
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Super Kev wrote:

takes one to know one
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:12
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Just one word : CHAV
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Pfft... Life is far too much fun to be part of a soap opera.
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
She
Wed 11/05/05 at 13:14
Regular
"..."
Sounds like she lives in a soap opera to me...

Edit: Thanks for the correction Lil Bro.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.