GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for me please!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well please will you when you have to coz I really want to be a notable. If you do I shall all send you 10p or up to 80p you tell me how much.

Thank you my fellow friends!
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well please will you when you have to coz I really want to be a notable. If you do I shall all send you 10p or up to 80p you tell me how much.

Thank you my fellow friends!
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm............speechless.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:34
Regular
# abuse: a rude expression intended to offend or hurt; "when a student made a stupid mistake he spared them no abuse"; "they yelled insults at the visiting team"
# a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of an affront; "turning his back on me was a deliberate insult"
# diss: treat, mention, or speak to rudely; "He insulted her with his rude remarks"; "the student who had betrayed his classmate was dissed by everyone"

The above will all be experienced by you within the next hour.
Regular
why would I want 10p when you just said you'd go up to 80p.

you need to learn about this negotiating idea.
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Crossbob, you're not a bad dude on msn, but you really are going to get murdered on these forums with topics like that.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
MSN, home of dribbling fools.
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
CandyFloss wrote:
> Crossbob, you're not a bad dude on msn, but you really are going to
> get murdered on these forums with topics like that.

Ok then Hun! I shall stop now sorry!
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
[URL]http://home.freeuk.com/gazkhan/Hun.jpg[/URL]

Are you really going to let him call you that!?!

:p
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Hey, Crossbob listens to me..I feel, so...erm...powerful....I don't know whether to use it for good or evil...
Regular
There's so much wrong with that topic that it hurts

'My fellow friends' - that hurts

The old 'vote for me and get a treat' system really doesn't work and it's fairly obvious that treat will stay somewhere between space and nothingness

If this was a subtle implication to stupidity, playing to what other SR users think of you whilst being supreme and laughing quietly, then well done. However I am certain it wasn't

I would actually vote for you if you could give me just one good reason to vote for you. Have you started any good topics? Written anything that could make me laugh?

Go on, impress me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.