GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please fix these things, Rockstar..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 17:42
Regular
Feel free to add to this list, I've got a few suggestions. I just wish there was some remote possibilty that someone at Rockstar would look at this thread and do it. There probably isn't, so this thread can be used to let off frustration when you fail the Heist mission for the 5th time.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:42
Regular
Feel free to add to this list, I've got a few suggestions. I just wish there was some remote possibilty that someone at Rockstar would look at this thread and do it. There probably isn't, so this thread can be used to let off frustration when you fail the Heist mission for the 5th time.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:44
Regular
Get rid of all these "skills". Muscle and stamina are alright, but the rest are unnecessary.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:49
Regular
I did "Reuniting the families", an easy mission where you have to save Sweet from a motel full of swat teams, just before you leave Los Santos. I had an AK with about 1500 ammunition. I do the getaway with the unlimited ammo AK (no choice, it happens as soon as you step out of the motel). After the mission i find my 1500 AK has gone. I get another one and now i only have 30 ammo!!!

If the game takes away your guns like this for no reason, what happens when i have a few hundred rockets and have to do a mission with a rubbish flamethrower. THAT IS WHACK, HOMIE.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:51
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Make the Race/Sex of your character optional - I dont kow about the Sex though cause of the voice acting...same with the race as well...well, In anycase I liked the First GTA as the character looked like me, made me feel more like a pshycopathic polygon man of doom.
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:54
Regular
Just after the Doberman mission I got really into gang warfare. I had taken over everything south of Glen park when I noticed something, more territories doesn't make the money outside CJ's house rise faster, it just increases the maximum amount which it can store.

This means that (if you collect every day) ONE hood makes the same amount of money as TEN!!!
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:02
Regular
El Pinko wrote:
> Make the Race/Sex of your character optional - I dont kow about the
> Sex though cause of the voice acting...same with the race as
> well...well, In anycase I liked the First GTA as the character looked
> like me, made me feel more like a pshycopathic polygon man of doom.

I don't agree. All the other GTA central characters, before, had limited backstories. You didn't really care that Tommy Vercetii (Vice City) was in prison for a few years.

In this game, though, you care about the characters. CJ's character is clearly defined and well developed. OG Loc is hillarious (the fool) its actually worth stealing a stereo just to hear his terrible rapping!

Also you bay for the blood of officer Tenpennies, that mo fo (the brilliant Sam L Jackson). You'll have to wait to the end to see if he gets what's comming to him...
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:21
Regular
TDR wrote:
> In this game, though, you care about the characters. CJ's character
> is clearly defined and well developed. OG Loc is hillarious (the
> fool) its actually worth stealing a stereo just to hear his terrible
> rapping!

CJ is annoying and OG Loc is an absolute pr!ck.
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ouch...
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:55
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Start the game engine from scratch and make the game fun like GTA2.
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:50
Regular
Mav wrote:
> Get rid of all these "skills". Muscle and stamina are
> alright, but the rest are unnecessary.

Or better still, put them into categories rather than having a skill for each individual weapon.

I like the idea and it works well but I find going through EVERY weapon tedious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.