GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sopranos"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 18:32
Regular
I just started watching this brilliant show about a month ago when I bought the series 1 box set, and after watching through the first and second seasons I'm in need of the third box set.

Anyways, I was wondering how many series have been made and if the show is still in production?

Also, is the show ever on the normal, boring TV stations (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)?

Any extra thoughts would be welcome too.
Sun 08/05/05 at 18:32
Regular
I just started watching this brilliant show about a month ago when I bought the series 1 box set, and after watching through the first and second seasons I'm in need of the third box set.

Anyways, I was wondering how many series have been made and if the show is still in production?

Also, is the show ever on the normal, boring TV stations (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)?

Any extra thoughts would be welcome too.
Mon 09/05/05 at 03:14
Regular
"8==="
It turns up on Channel 4.

The final series will be shown on E4 later this year and then on Channel 4 after that.
Mon 09/05/05 at 10:41
Regular
The 5th Series finished on E4 last year, series 6 is in production and will be shown next year.
Mon 09/05/05 at 16:44
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> The final series will be shown on E4 later this year and then on
> Channel 4 after that.

Now that's the excuse I was looking for to get Top-Up TV!
Mon 09/05/05 at 18:11
Regular
It'll be late next year though if we're lucky. David Chase has notoriously long gaps between the series'.

Still, quality show though. I really need to start getting them on DVD.
Mon 09/05/05 at 18:12
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> Still, quality show though. I really need to start getting them on
> DVD.

I've been getting them off e-bay (series one was £25 and series two was £28). They're £50 on play.com.
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
Yeah, bloody rip-off on Play.
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
Not too bad on Choices Direct- £29.99
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
They are quite literally supoib.

"Your fatha never had the makings of a Varsity Athlete."
Tue 10/05/05 at 16:14
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> Not too bad on Choices Direct- £29.99

I ordered it from there a couple of months back. Said they've posted it out to me three times now. Still no DVDs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.