GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARTY, my copy hasn't come but you can play if you want, I'll catch up!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/07/00 at 13:15
Regular
It MUST be here tomorrow!!! But anyway, why have I got an advantage because I'm going on holiday??? Also, got any other ideas for games for my birthday??? Yeah, Vagrant Story is meant to be a very good game, but I've never really been into medievil games. On SF2, I'm on the crash site, and it's very hard, I can't find a checkpoint. I GOT IN AN ARGUMENT WITH A FRIEND AT MY SLEEPOVER ABOUT SF2 GRAPHICS. HE SAID THAT THE GROUND AND DOORS MOVE WHEN YOU PASS THEM, AND YOU SEE FLICKERS QUITE ALOT, AND THAT THE WAY THET RUN IS GAY. MY ARGUMENT IS THAT WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME YOU DON'T REALLY CONCENTRATE ON THE GROUND, YOU CONCENTRATE ON YOUR PLAYER, AND THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH THE RUNNING. I HAD 3 FRIENDS ON MY SIDE ANYWAY, IT'S 'COS HE LOVES PDARK. IT WASN'T A BAD ARGUMENT, IT WAS JUST EVERYONE BEING SARCASTIC TO ONE ANOTHER. DO YA LIKE WRESTLING??? WE WATCHED WWF:FULLY LOADED FOR 4 HOURS ON CHANNEL 4, AND ON SKY IT'S PAY-PER-VIEW, AND IT'S NOT REPEATED ON CHANNEL 4 I DON'T THINK, TALK ABOUT LUCK!!! IT WAS EXCELLENT. Anyway, HAVE YOU GOT AN E-MAIL ADDRESS? IF YOU HAVE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME IF YA DON'T WANT TO,OR YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SAY IT ON THIS SITE. I'M THINKING OF CHANGING MY USERNAME TO COOLIO SANTOS, AS I THOUGHT OF IT A WHILE AGO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????
I THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN ON HERE (IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY), I KNOW THIS GUY AT SPECIAL RESERVE, I COULD RECCOMMEND YOU TO WIN ONE DAY IF YOU WRITE A GOOD MESSAGE. Speak to ya later, Ant (Coolio Santos).
Tue 25/07/00 at 20:41
Also, the site with my e-mail is not on PC General Discussion, but it's in the PC Catergory. Ant.
Ant wrote:
> I agree about the e-mail address, unless you go on a forum with no
> messages on it or something. Anyway, yeah, I wouldn't mind some
> help on Mission 8, thanks. Yeah, 6 weeks of
> bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Covered in baby oil??? Haven't seen that. My dad HATES wrestling,
> I'm not alloud to watch it much. When I go to work I'd love to do
> that, talk about games all day!!! I will always love my games
> though, unlike my dad, who hardly ever played the PSX until we got
> Brian Lara Cricket, and now he's addicted to it. For my e-mail
> address, go to a forum you think of with this clue: Fire glyph. If
> you e-mail me, I'll get your e-mail address from your e-mail. Only
> if you want to, though.
> I'm not sure how I thought of Coolio Santos, I thought Brazil,
> thought of the band Coolio, and got Coolio Santos. Speak to ya
> later, Ant.
> ARTY wrote:
> > My copy hasn't arrived yet either so don't worry about me getting
> > ahead of you!O.k what I meant by you having the advantage was
> > because you're on school summer holidays at the moment and you'll
> > have more time to play than me as I'll be at work you see.But
> I've
> > booked a holiday for next week so I guess you won't have the
> upper
> > hand after all,that'll make it more even I suppose.Some of the
> > guys at work have been playing SF2 and they reckon it's one of
> the
> > best games the've played,that was until I started lending them my
> > copy of MGS,that soon coverted them I can tell you.So you see it
> > doesn't matter how old you are you can still have the same
> > argument over what games are the best,can you imagine us lot on a
> > building site ranting on about which game is better than that
> > game,man!!! big kids or what!!!!!!I even give out the latest
> > cheats to some of them so they can scurry home and get through a
> > certain level,see nothing changes!.I'd like to give out my e mail
> > address, but I'd hate to think what sort of mail I'd be getting
> > from the others on this forum, so I think I'll give it a miss no
> > offence like!Are you still having problems with mission 8 I can
> > help you if you want me to,I like the new name by the way,how did
> > you come up with it?Oh! I'm not to sure about wrestling,men in
> > leotards grabbing each other in odd places whilst covered in baby
> > oil ummmmmm!! sounds a bit suspect to me,some of the girls are
> > nice though!!ARTY
Tue 25/07/00 at 20:33
I agree about the e-mail address, unless you go on a forum with no messages on it or something. Anyway, yeah, I wouldn't mind some help on Mission 8, thanks. Yeah, 6 weeks of bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Covered in baby oil??? Haven't seen that. My dad HATES wrestling, I'm not alloud to watch it much. When I go to work I'd love to do that, talk about games all day!!! I will always love my games though, unlike my dad, who hardly ever played the PSX until we got Brian Lara Cricket, and now he's addicted to it. For my e-mail address, go to a forum you think of with this clue: Fire glyph. If you e-mail me, I'll get your e-mail address from your e-mail. Only if you want to, though.
I'm not sure how I thought of Coolio Santos, I thought Brazil, thought of the band Coolio, and got Coolio Santos. Speak to ya later, Ant.
ARTY wrote:
> My copy hasn't arrived yet either so don't worry about me getting
> ahead of you!O.k what I meant by you having the advantage was
> because you're on school summer holidays at the moment and you'll
> have more time to play than me as I'll be at work you see.But I've
> booked a holiday for next week so I guess you won't have the upper
> hand after all,that'll make it more even I suppose.Some of the
> guys at work have been playing SF2 and they reckon it's one of the
> best games the've played,that was until I started lending them my
> copy of MGS,that soon coverted them I can tell you.So you see it
> doesn't matter how old you are you can still have the same
> argument over what games are the best,can you imagine us lot on a
> building site ranting on about which game is better than that
> game,man!!! big kids or what!!!!!!I even give out the latest
> cheats to some of them so they can scurry home and get through a
> certain level,see nothing changes!.I'd like to give out my e mail
> address, but I'd hate to think what sort of mail I'd be getting
> from the others on this forum, so I think I'll give it a miss no
> offence like!Are you still having problems with mission 8 I can
> help you if you want me to,I like the new name by the way,how did
> you come up with it?Oh! I'm not to sure about wrestling,men in
> leotards grabbing each other in odd places whilst covered in baby
> oil ummmmmm!! sounds a bit suspect to me,some of the girls are
> nice though!!ARTY
Tue 25/07/00 at 20:07
My copy hasn't arrived yet either so don't worry about me getting ahead of you!O.k what I meant by you having the advantage was because you're on school summer holidays at the moment and you'll have more time to play than me as I'll be at work you see.But I've booked a holiday for next week so I guess you won't have the upper hand after all,that'll make it more even I suppose.Some of the guys at work have been playing SF2 and they reckon it's one of the best games the've played,that was until I started lending them my copy of MGS,that soon coverted them I can tell you.So you see it doesn't matter how old you are you can still have the same argument over what games are the best,can you imagine us lot on a building site ranting on about which game is better than that game,man!!! big kids or what!!!!!!I even give out the latest cheats to some of them so they can scurry home and get through a certain level,see nothing changes!.I'd like to give out my e mail address, but I'd hate to think what sort of mail I'd be getting from the others on this forum, so I think I'll give it a miss no offence like!Are you still having problems with mission 8 I can help you if you want me to,I like the new name by the way,how did you come up with it?Oh! I'm not to sure about wrestling,men in leotards grabbing each other in odd places whilst covered in baby oil ummmmmm!! sounds a bit suspect to me,some of the girls are nice though!!ARTY
Tue 25/07/00 at 13:15
It MUST be here tomorrow!!! But anyway, why have I got an advantage because I'm going on holiday??? Also, got any other ideas for games for my birthday??? Yeah, Vagrant Story is meant to be a very good game, but I've never really been into medievil games. On SF2, I'm on the crash site, and it's very hard, I can't find a checkpoint. I GOT IN AN ARGUMENT WITH A FRIEND AT MY SLEEPOVER ABOUT SF2 GRAPHICS. HE SAID THAT THE GROUND AND DOORS MOVE WHEN YOU PASS THEM, AND YOU SEE FLICKERS QUITE ALOT, AND THAT THE WAY THET RUN IS GAY. MY ARGUMENT IS THAT WHEN YOU'RE PLAYING THE GAME YOU DON'T REALLY CONCENTRATE ON THE GROUND, YOU CONCENTRATE ON YOUR PLAYER, AND THERE'S NO PROBLEM WITH THE RUNNING. I HAD 3 FRIENDS ON MY SIDE ANYWAY, IT'S 'COS HE LOVES PDARK. IT WASN'T A BAD ARGUMENT, IT WAS JUST EVERYONE BEING SARCASTIC TO ONE ANOTHER. DO YA LIKE WRESTLING??? WE WATCHED WWF:FULLY LOADED FOR 4 HOURS ON CHANNEL 4, AND ON SKY IT'S PAY-PER-VIEW, AND IT'S NOT REPEATED ON CHANNEL 4 I DON'T THINK, TALK ABOUT LUCK!!! IT WAS EXCELLENT. Anyway, HAVE YOU GOT AN E-MAIL ADDRESS? IF YOU HAVE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME IF YA DON'T WANT TO,OR YOU MAY NOT WANT TO SAY IT ON THIS SITE. I'M THINKING OF CHANGING MY USERNAME TO COOLIO SANTOS, AS I THOUGHT OF IT A WHILE AGO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????
I THINK YOU DESERVE TO WIN ON HERE (IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY), I KNOW THIS GUY AT SPECIAL RESERVE, I COULD RECCOMMEND YOU TO WIN ONE DAY IF YOU WRITE A GOOD MESSAGE. Speak to ya later, Ant (Coolio Santos).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.