GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Date"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
I heard than on San Andreas you can date girls, and give them a D***o which can be found in the police station locker room, how do you date the girls, and what do you do. Can someone help me please
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:30
Regular
Hey what is a good way to get Sex Appeal high and what does it actually do..

Also anyone know about the prostitutes because whevever they say Looking For A Good Time, it doesnt give me anything to do and they leave so what should i press or what do i need to do to get a prossy
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Balls"
Really? in one day? i havent worked out for about six or seven real hours and i have only lost less than a quarter, and i have not fat eaither... it could be that i run loads and my stanima is at max as well.

Also the girl in amumation is in the country-side not in los santos
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah, I spent about 3 days building up my muscles and then once they were 100% I lost them within a day!
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:04
Regular
How do you keep the muscles up, because i keep going to the gym, and gaining muscles, but they lose really quick, is it because i dont have any fat because that meter is totally empty......also where are the girlfriends located. is the ammunation in Los Santos
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Balls"
I R HOOPSTA wrote:
> Another question to add to this thread : I got busted and ended up
> outside a Police Station and there was a Blue thing hovering over
> this woman so I went over to her and she said 'You need some muscles,
> skinny boy'.

Lol i had the oppiste, a girl told me I had to many muscles.
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Balls"
The one above amunation is a posible girl friend? I wondered why she didn't die when i shot her in the head 3 times with a shot gun... and then she killed me.

But i still have my first girlfirend back in Los Santos, but i ent took her put in a while... i might go back for a one off date.
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Another question to add to this thread : I got busted and ended up outside a Police Station and there was a Blue thing hovering over this woman so I went over to her and she said 'You need some muscles, skinny boy'.

Is she a girlfriend or just someone who thinks shes hard? I killed her anyway...
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Ow Yer"
your 1st date you get when you complete the police mission in los santos and ive found 2 others obove amu nation in angel pine and another one in the driving skool
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
I heard than on San Andreas you can date girls, and give them a D***o which can be found in the police station locker room, how do you date the girls, and what do you do. Can someone help me please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.