GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need your help for a good cause....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/05/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Weekend Walk"
HI, my name is Sarah, and in September my mum and I are taking part in a very special walk. You may of heard of it, it is the Weekend Walk to Breakthrough Breast Cancer. A 37 mile walk over 2 nights, and campling out of night along with thousands of others. To participate in this event I we need to raise £3000, £1500 each. This is something that is very important to me, it has become my life mission to raise this money and help others, and I have found myself getting more and more involved. I am sure that you will agree that this is a brilliant cause. Money donated is used immediately for researching and educating on this horrible diesease. Did you know that 1 in 9 women are diagnosed with this each month?...a horribe figure i'm sure that you will agree. And so I am asking for your support, anything that you can give. Things that I have currently been doing are - asking people for money donations, companies have been donating things, I am organising a ladies day, summer fayre and hopefully a football tournament for young lads, so I am working hard!! I am also more than willing to advertise someones company by wearing it on my shirt on the day. Please take a look at my website, to find out more about me and this cause. If you feel that you can help you can donate on-line, or please contact me at [email protected].

Many thanks for all of your help, and I wish you all the best health.

Sarah
Sat 07/05/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Weekend Walk"
HI, my name is Sarah, and in September my mum and I are taking part in a very special walk. You may of heard of it, it is the Weekend Walk to Breakthrough Breast Cancer. A 37 mile walk over 2 nights, and campling out of night along with thousands of others. To participate in this event I we need to raise £3000, £1500 each. This is something that is very important to me, it has become my life mission to raise this money and help others, and I have found myself getting more and more involved. I am sure that you will agree that this is a brilliant cause. Money donated is used immediately for researching and educating on this horrible diesease. Did you know that 1 in 9 women are diagnosed with this each month?...a horribe figure i'm sure that you will agree. And so I am asking for your support, anything that you can give. Things that I have currently been doing are - asking people for money donations, companies have been donating things, I am organising a ladies day, summer fayre and hopefully a football tournament for young lads, so I am working hard!! I am also more than willing to advertise someones company by wearing it on my shirt on the day. Please take a look at my website, to find out more about me and this cause. If you feel that you can help you can donate on-line, or please contact me at [email protected].

Many thanks for all of your help, and I wish you all the best health.

Sarah
Sat 07/05/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Seems like a scam. Never donate on the Internet to people pretending to be from 'charities'.
Sat 07/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
"the burning sky"
Skeels wrote:
> Please take a look at my website,
> to find out more about me and this cause.

Which is where?
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
I'd rather just donate directly to the charity.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:43
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Hedfix wrote:
> I'd rather just donate directly to the charity.

Same here.
Sat 07/05/05 at 19:49
"period drama"
So ... in 9 months, every single woman in the world is going to have breast cancer? That is a rather shocking thought.

Or is it just the same 1 in 9 every month?
Which sucks for them.

Men also get breast cancer, you know.
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
If it is a scam, it's a dirty ol' one.

Still, directly to the charity it is, though if all women will have breast cancer by early '06.
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:10
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Skeels wrote:
> HI, my name is Sarah, and in September my mum and I are taking part in
> a very special walk. You may of heard of it, it is the Weekend Walk
> to Breakthrough Breast Cancer. A 37 mile walk over 2 nights, and
> campling out of night along with thousands of others. To participate
> in this event I we need to raise £3000, £1500 each. This
> is something that is very important to me, it has become my life
> mission to raise this money and help others, and I have found myself
> getting more and more involved. I am sure that you will agree that
> this is a brilliant cause. Money donated is used immediately for
> researching and educating on this horrible diesease. Did you know
> that 1 in 9 women are diagnosed with this each month?...a horribe
> figure i'm sure that you will agree. And so I am asking for your
> support, anything that you can give. Things that I have currently
> been doing are - asking people for money donations, companies have
> been donating things, I am organising a ladies day, summer fayre and
> hopefully a football tournament for young lads, so I am working
> hard!! I am also more than willing to advertise someones company by
> wearing it on my shirt on the day. Please take a look at my website,
> to find out more about me and this cause. If you feel that you can
> help you can donate on-line, or please contact me at
> [email protected].
>
> Many thanks for all of your help, and I wish you all the best
> health.
>
> Sarah

Having just read this post in detail it is most definatly a scam. A very silly thing to do. ''[email protected]''? Expect us to believe you with an ameture email address like that? Go away. Fake.
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:22
Regular
I never though I would be able to kill a man, but SnoopDogg your stupidity is infuriating.
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> I never though I would be able to kill a man, but SnoopDogg your
> stupidity is infuriating.

The reason why your alive and annoying me and constantly not letting me have my own opinion is infuriating.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.