GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tennis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/05/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ah, the "real" tennis season. Excellent. Nadal's coming on nicely, (last year I put a tenner on him becoming world ranked at #1 by the end of next year - five others in the pot, looking to take a nice £50 out of it :D) and Federrer is still excellent. But with the French coming up, who do you think will pull away from the pack, and can tiny Tim repeat his good form at last years series?

And then there's Wimbledon. I'd say it's either Safin's or Nadal's, depending on who turns up....
Wed 11/05/05 at 19:19
Regular
And he has a brilliant coach.

Winning the whole thing does sound a little far fetched, but he's ranked fourth in the world, so you never know...

Still, I love how every year is Tim's year for Wimbledon.
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:54
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Matthewd wrote:
> i think that henman will win wimbledon this year

that would be a celebration... he might have a chance.. cos his putting all his training to win wimbledon, even quiting the davis cup.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:15
Regular
"0228"
JFH wrote:
> My gran has been to Wimbledon every year for God knows how many years.
> Refuses to take me though (or anybody else for that matter, even my
> grandad is lucky if he gets to go).

Statement retracted.

I'm going to Wimbledon.
Mon 09/05/05 at 10:07
Regular
"matt"
i think that henman will win wimbledon this year
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Wimbledon prediction: womens: serena and mens Federer
Sun 08/05/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
What a f***ing amazing match. I was rooting for Coria from the go - no clue why, I prefer Nadal usualy, but he seems cocky just now - but that has to be one of the best finals ever...
Sun 08/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
I like Coria, but he only seems to be good on clay and he's been unlucky with cramp whenever i've seen him play.
Sun 08/05/05 at 19:44
Regular
"Bicycle"
Happy family, eh?
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:55
Regular
"0228"
My gran has been to Wimbledon every year for God knows how many years. Refuses to take me though (or anybody else for that matter, even my grandad is lucky if he gets to go).
Sat 07/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Bicycle"
How do ya book tickets for them? (I'm a big fan - just depends on whether or not I can cook up a good excuse to skive off school for them :D.)

Also, yeah, Federer is always... Good. (Unlike his nose...) But I dunno. I don't find him that exciting anymore, I want to see more players like Verdasco - players who come to the net a bit more. Still, that's probably 'cos I'm a more of a net player myself, and find it more exciting... (And more painful - just pulled a muscle in my stomach / ab. area, and way back in last June broke my wrist - snapped both bones - diving for a shot...)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.