GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another Version of GTA."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
I saw a Driv3r video it look familiar to GTA, But i can't compare Driv3r to GTA Vice City & San Andreas, The graphics from driv3r are crap, The cars aren't real but from gta are.. i want to know if driver3 is good or bad.
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:30
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Driver 2 was terrible.
> Well ... okay, the game had soul, it had character. But you couldn't
> actually do anything, in case your forgot.

But the game was about Driving, not about killing people and all that malarky, and it was completely differnet from GTA at the time.
In fact, the car chases in Driver 2 humped the car chases in any other game, ever.
There's nothing better than a perfectly timed jump over a rising bridge to stop teh police getting to you, and, unlike in GTA, when you get into another car when there's noone around, the cops stop chasing you - whereas in GTA they have magic eyesthat let them find you, somehow.
Sun 21/11/04 at 18:08
"STiLL <3 u"
the game makes fun of TRUE CRIME also...the is a billboard..i forget where but prolly over some train trax...ne way it say..."get rid of ur old rubbish...TRUE CRIMEgarbage dump"...or sumthin like it after T.C.
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:43
"STiLL <3 u"
ooo solid snake i just read your...atleast someone will no wut i mean
Thu 18/11/04 at 13:40
"STiLL <3 u"
First Driver is awesome...but..
whoever plays DRIV3R knowz that it makes fun of VICE CITY...
In "Madd Dogg'z Mansion" when you have to sneak past the bar and guy on couch... if you watch the video the guy on video game says..."Goddamit, Refractions! How could you mess up so bad?? I hate you Tanner! Damn!...
Or something like that...
Wed 17/11/04 at 18:19
Regular
Driver three is good but isn't great and if you are a GTA fan you don't want this game. You kill Tommy but made look weird.
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"HALO 2"
the first driver is the best, still luv it.
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:44
Regular
"boom boom click"
===2 c00L 4 $K00L=== wrote:
> Driv8R JSIS gooDUT

i totaly agree!
Mon 08/11/04 at 13:48
"BK QERN HT4UT 5MN T"
Driv8R JSIS gooDUT
Mon 08/11/04 at 13:17
Regular
Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> Driv3r virtually had the same graphics as Driver 2

I wouldn't go that far!
Mon 08/11/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Tagline"
Driv3r virtually had the same graphics as Driver 2 it was rubbish, not even better than GTA1, 2 or London.
[S] and they were rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.