GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clerks 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The word is out that filming will now begin in September. Excellent, that's when I'm out there on holiday. I'm there for ten days from the 14th so there's a very good chance I'll be able to catch some filming.

I was going to take a trip down to the Quick Stop and a few other places and now I have even more reason to.

However the bad side of this is that it'll be even longer until the film makes in over to the UK. My guess now is March/April time.

EDIT: Scrap that. It seems the international launch will be at Cannes in May. So it'll be sometime around then.
Thu 05/05/05 at 16:00
Regular
smv wrote:
Dante was looking pretty chubby when he
> was a reporter in Jay & Silent Bob.

Wasn't Dante a reporter in Dogma?
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah, but that's in the past.

Was brilliant though. Hopefully the animated film will keep the same standards.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Don't forget the animated series.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah it's 'Passion of the Clerks'. Not a big fan of the title myself.

It's shooting at the same location with the two leads. There's also rumour of a third Clerk played by an actor in Jeff Anderson's (Randal) film 'Now You Know'.

It's all quite hush, hush at the moment.

It was planned to finish the 'trilogy' off with JASBSB but after working on the 'Clerks X' DVD and all the talk off new, bigger projects (Green Hornet etc) Smith decided he wanted to go back to his roots. Apparently in JASBSB when the book is closed up, it's only halfway through to show that there's still more stories to be told in the series.

There's also an animated film 'Clerks Sell-out' about Dante and Randal filming a movie about the Quick Stop.

Jason Lee is currently working on writing and directing his own film. I can't remember/find the title at the moment, I just know it's quite long and strange. Which is exactly what you'd expect from the father of Pilot Inspektor Riesgraf-Lee.

Plus I've also heard talk of a Mallrat sequel being done in comic book form...
Thu 05/05/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's been batting around for a while now - isn't it called The Passion of the Clerks, or something? Bit late to get on the Gibson bandwagon, and South Park did it already. I always thought he'd leave it at J&SBSB. That was the ultimate fanboy movie - BUNG!
Thu 05/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"serenity now!"
Hmm, didn't know about this.

Are they filming it at the same Quick Stop again? And it will be Dante and whatshisface again? Dante was looking pretty chubby when he was a reporter in Jay & Silent Bob.

Interesting, will have to do some research...
Thu 05/05/05 at 11:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The word is out that filming will now begin in September. Excellent, that's when I'm out there on holiday. I'm there for ten days from the 14th so there's a very good chance I'll be able to catch some filming.

I was going to take a trip down to the Quick Stop and a few other places and now I have even more reason to.

However the bad side of this is that it'll be even longer until the film makes in over to the UK. My guess now is March/April time.

EDIT: Scrap that. It seems the international launch will be at Cannes in May. So it'll be sometime around then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.