GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do i gain gang territories"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:44
Regular
"thats whats up"
yes i have grand theft auto san andreas and i want to know how do i go about gaining gand teritories
Fri 19/11/04 at 17:48
Regular
When you get into the ammo shop it tells you how but before that you need to do a few missions. You then just kill three gang people but not your own and then it says gang war started. Then just keep killing that gang but they get better weapons like AK47 and the MP5. If you keep killing them you get a bigger gang bar which lets you aim at your gang and make them follow you and protect you. You just aim then press up and they are a big help on an island when you are not ment to be on them. Try to get ones with machine guns they kill cops well.
Fri 12/11/04 at 18:12
And after the Home Coming mission as well.
Thu 11/11/04 at 20:49
Regular
i dont really think its harassment, all he did was Correct you
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:24
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
You are the fool. A simple mistake does not deserve that blatent and unecessary harassment.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
Beat Green Sabre mission and yer off.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Ow Yer"
its befor the green saber mission fooL!
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:10
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Beat Green Sabre mission foo!
Mon 08/11/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
You need to get to a certain mission in Los Santos first, almost one of the last missions where gang territories are explained, then they appear on the map.
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Max Power"
by going into an oposing gang and starting havock i think or somthing like it
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:44
Regular
"thats whats up"
yes i have grand theft auto san andreas and i want to know how do i go about gaining gand teritories

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.