GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"record deal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Mumble Club"
Hi guys!

check out this site!!

http://soundcheck.ninemsn.com.au/index.shtml

If you have trouble with link search for 'starburst soundcheck'

click on vote now.... Have a listen to 'Mumble Club' If you like it we'd really appreciate your votes and any feedback you have on our song 'getaway'

Thanks heaps!!
Thu 05/05/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Mumble Club"
Hi guys!

check out this site!!

http://soundcheck.ninemsn.com.au/index.shtml

If you have trouble with link search for 'starburst soundcheck'

click on vote now.... Have a listen to 'Mumble Club' If you like it we'd really appreciate your votes and any feedback you have on our song 'getaway'

Thanks heaps!!
Thu 05/05/05 at 09:06
Regular
"lets go back"
This is actually better than I thought it would be. Usually when people want you to listen to their band its a rubbish distorted recording done at a live gig and the sog is usually really bad anyway.

This isnt really my sort of music but id say it was alright.

Ive also listened to the song thats number 1 by sweet ransom. Didnt think much of their singing.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Talk about bigging yourself up. One band on the site, LaVore, describe themselves thusly: "The talent of this band is unbelievable and the amount of heart and soul that has gone into coming up with original pieces is beyond description." O-kaaaay. And actually for all the unbelievable talent and heart and soul beyond description they put in, they're actually godawful.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You want bigging yourself up: [URL]http://www.courtandsocial.com/2.html[/URL]

How much does that woman love herself?
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I gave it a 4, as whilst it isn't really me, I quite enjoyed it.
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:42
Regular
"Excellent"
I gave it a 3 again not my kind of stuff but just above average
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
That's cool
Fri 06/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
I gave it a 1 as it was about as enjoyable as someone rubbing a cheese grater slowly along my face.

The blonde in the picture would get it though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.