GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dodgy GBA games ahoy!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/05/05 at 23:22
"possibly impossible"
Yep, piracy is rife in the Nintendo world.

Hot on the heels of the old classic 1000 in 1 gameboy cartridges (which actually had the same 10 games with 100 different names) comes the current batch of 100 in 1 Gameboy Advance games.

Yes, for a mere £21 you can get all the Pokemon games, Mariokart and Mario vs Donkey Kong on a 256mb GBA cart. Plus you get tons of old Gameboy games.

Most of them will work, some of them will be in English and a few of them may be the full game. Bargin for pirates everywhere.

India's great! Now just waiting to see a dodgy DS cart in about 2 years...
Sun 08/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
I um.. well a friend had it, I borrowed it and forgot to give it back: 101 games on one Gameboy (original) cart.

Zapped the battery in like, five minutes. Had Super Mario 1 and 2 on it, can't remember what else.
Sun 08/05/05 at 16:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
I had one for the NES. It was called 'MAXI 15'.

All the games were crap. Apart from the lightgun one called Chiller.

:-D
Sun 08/05/05 at 15:37
Regular
Yeah, one of my friends has two of those. One has Mario Kart: Super Circuit, some other GBA games and a bunch of retro games, including a really bad controling MArio Bros. His other one has Fifa and some other GBA games. Someone at my old school had a Pokemon Jade game, it made fun of Pokemon, heh.
Sun 08/05/05 at 13:15
Regular
i bought one of those for the gameboy colour, it was about 10 games on, but it worked fine.
Fri 06/05/05 at 16:14
Regular
"8==="
Damn.

I was hopeing for the return of fist-a-mon. :(
Fri 06/05/05 at 16:13
Regular
"not dead"
I remember when my brother bought "Super 128 in 1" for the gameboy. It actually had around 35 games on it, including MarioLand2. Unfortunately there was no save function. What else was on there..? Ah, Battletoads, Home Alone 2, Terminator 2, and a bundle of puzzle games, the best of which was Bubble Ghost. Oh how I loved that game.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Don't know about India but across the border in Pakistan there are loads of GBA games for a quid but I'm not sure about the 1000 in 1 games.It is great for me since I've got a DS and I'll get some GBA games as well as PS2 games which are about a quid as well.The wonders of piracy.
Wed 04/05/05 at 23:22
"possibly impossible"
Yep, piracy is rife in the Nintendo world.

Hot on the heels of the old classic 1000 in 1 gameboy cartridges (which actually had the same 10 games with 100 different names) comes the current batch of 100 in 1 Gameboy Advance games.

Yes, for a mere £21 you can get all the Pokemon games, Mariokart and Mario vs Donkey Kong on a 256mb GBA cart. Plus you get tons of old Gameboy games.

Most of them will work, some of them will be in English and a few of them may be the full game. Bargin for pirates everywhere.

India's great! Now just waiting to see a dodgy DS cart in about 2 years...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.