GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is The Godfather III such a crap film?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I & II are excellent, but the third was just, well, rubbish really. Thingy Copolla can't act to save her life, and she's got a wonky nose - which I assume put Pacino off, as he had this funny stare in his eyes the whole time. Did he have a stroke for real? The helicopter attack bit was just hilarious - straight from McBane on The Simpsons! Did Dr. Boll have something to do with it?
Sat 07/05/05 at 11:34
Regular
"That's right!"
I liked it more than the first two, which were overhyped, overlong, overacted pieces of dullness.

The third one was only slightly better.
Fri 06/05/05 at 10:09
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
monkey_man wrote:
> I & II are excellent, but the third was just, well, rubbish
> really. Thingy Copolla can't act to save her life, and she's got a
> wonky nose - which I assume put Pacino off, as he had this funny
> stare in his eyes the whole time. Did he have a stroke for real?
> The helicopter attack bit was just hilarious - straight from McBane
> on The Simpsons! Did Dr. Boll have something to do with it?

I thought it was pretty good actually. Just not one of the all-time greats. Was pretty interesting on the links between the mafia and the church in Italy at least. And Sofia Copolla wasn't anywhere near as bad in that as people make out. If she wasn't the director's daughter I bet it wouldn't have even been an issue.
Fri 06/05/05 at 07:18
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
mattributé wrote:
> Was tempted to pick up all 3 from Tesco a minute ago for £19.
>
> I resisted, however.

Breathtaking.
Thu 05/05/05 at 22:15
Regular
"The definitive tag"
That's actually a decent price. What were you thinking! That is assuming they were DVD's.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:47
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Was tempted to pick up all 3 from Tesco a minute ago for £19.

I resisted, however.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:47
Regular
"kill or be killed"
It's not crap... it's a bit slow
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't think it's that bad. Obviously it isn't as good as I and II, but nothing is really. The second one is quite possibly the greatest achievement in film ever. III never really stood a chance of living up to the same immortal standard.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
monkey_man wrote:
It's more Channel 5 than Chanel 5.

Was that a Monkey Man creation?

*stab stab*

:D
Wed 04/05/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
1 and 2 are superb, but 3 just doesn't cut it. It's more Channel 5 than Chanel 5.

And this was in the same afternoon I watched "Mother Knows Best", on Hallmark, and I'm not sure which I enjoyed more.
Wed 04/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
I never seen any of them. Are they worth watching?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.