GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Completed San Andreas *contains spoilers, probably*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Finished it last night, just in time for me to go back to work. It seems I was right enough, once you finish the game you can go around gaining all of your territory back, I've only one more area to take over now.

Obviously I ain't gonna tell you how the story ends cos that would waste the game for a lot of folk, all I'll say is wait until you get to the riot scenes, probably one of the best gaming moments ever.

So I'm now just messing around, got a jet-pack and a harrier at my airport and having some good fun with them.

:)
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Finished it last night, just in time for me to go back to work. It seems I was right enough, once you finish the game you can go around gaining all of your territory back, I've only one more area to take over now.

Obviously I ain't gonna tell you how the story ends cos that would waste the game for a lot of folk, all I'll say is wait until you get to the riot scenes, probably one of the best gaming moments ever.

So I'm now just messing around, got a jet-pack and a harrier at my airport and having some good fun with them.

:)
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Meh, I'm only at Zero's missions, which I'm finding a right pain in the ass.

I've not cheated, mind you. And ain't going to either.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:22
Zero's are not needed for the story, I still haven't done them and I'm in Las Venturas.

They're just too damn hard.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
How long did it take you too finish it?
Mon 08/11/04 at 07:26
Regular
My ingame clock is at about 25 hours now, and that's about 55% complete after just doing the final mission.
Mon 08/11/04 at 07:31
Regular
Had you bought any properties? I'm at 52% with 21 properties bought.
Mon 08/11/04 at 07:39
Regular
down wrote:
> Zero's are not needed for the story, I still haven't done them and I'm
> in Las Venturas.

That is possibly the greatest SA news I have heard. I cannot stand that geek's missions, they're bloody infuriating!
Mon 08/11/04 at 07:47
Regular
Well, I had maybe 5 properties. And a few assets as well.
Mon 08/11/04 at 09:38
Regular
Zero's first mission was a right pain. Took a few attempts for that one.
The others were ok though, especially the little battlefield thingy.
Mon 08/11/04 at 10:15
Regular
You did cheat, though, so...

It's nothing amazing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.