GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Injury Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I will try and update this when i find out as well

Vince McMahon is making a remarkable recovery from his torn quadriceps muscles. No longer wheelchair bound, McMahon is up and about on crutches and is attending every WWE television taping. Good for him (and WWE) (Wardy: Although since this was written we have seen Vince walking without crutches when he announced the Draft Lottery)

Shannon Moore suffered a minor neck injury when he was involved in a head-on car crash in early hours of March 20th near Fayetteville, North Carolina. The driver of the other vehicle was arrested at the scene of the accident on suspicion of drink driving

Randy Orton underwent major shoulder surgery on April 7th (footage on April 11th RAW). Although Orton claimed on Television that he knackered his rotator cuff in his match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and exacerbated the injury in his bout with Batista the following evening on RAW, he actually suffered the injury more than a month before Wrestlemania. He will be sidelined until August.

Orlando Jordan has missed dates due to a leg injury (Wardy:Who Cares)

Trish Stratus has a back injury which may be serious (Wardy:I suppose Viscera really helped that at Backlash then...hmmm Backlash...what a suitable name...anyways i suppose he really helped that back injury with his big bearhug and massive splash onto Trish!)
Wed 04/05/05 at 18:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
jakey b wrote:
> i think

you liar.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:58
Regular
"paid, laid and made"
orton out till august

i cant wait that long

who should be my favourite superstar now

i no maybe benjamin

and on smackdown i think angle
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I will try and update this when i find out as well

Vince McMahon is making a remarkable recovery from his torn quadriceps muscles. No longer wheelchair bound, McMahon is up and about on crutches and is attending every WWE television taping. Good for him (and WWE) (Wardy: Although since this was written we have seen Vince walking without crutches when he announced the Draft Lottery)

Shannon Moore suffered a minor neck injury when he was involved in a head-on car crash in early hours of March 20th near Fayetteville, North Carolina. The driver of the other vehicle was arrested at the scene of the accident on suspicion of drink driving

Randy Orton underwent major shoulder surgery on April 7th (footage on April 11th RAW). Although Orton claimed on Television that he knackered his rotator cuff in his match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and exacerbated the injury in his bout with Batista the following evening on RAW, he actually suffered the injury more than a month before Wrestlemania. He will be sidelined until August.

Orlando Jordan has missed dates due to a leg injury (Wardy:Who Cares)

Trish Stratus has a back injury which may be serious (Wardy:I suppose Viscera really helped that at Backlash then...hmmm Backlash...what a suitable name...anyways i suppose he really helped that back injury with his big bearhug and massive splash onto Trish!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.