GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 - 4x20 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 15:57
Regular
Paul's dead, and I can just smell someone getting rubbed out by the Chinese. I thought this was really good, Audrey spouting off at Jack was great acting, and it was nice to see Jack as a complete badass.
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:20
Regular
Season 3 was also just plain awful at times. Season 2 was amazingly consistent.
Thu 05/05/05 at 08:52
Regular
"lets go back"
I only started watching from season 2 aswell. I remember a friend telling me season one was decent, but I'd missed a few episodes and never watched it. I only got round to watching it a few months ago. It was like watching a prequel.

Season 2 was fun to watch because a mate of mine also watched it so every Monday morning in school (it was on on sundays) we would talk about it. It was more fun that our biology lesson. He couldnt watch season 3 because it was on sky. I therefore had nobody to talk about it to, which kind of made it less fun.
Thu 05/05/05 at 07:23
Regular
Yeah. I became a fan of the show from Season 2 onwards, so when I bought Season 1, I watched it all without a break. I'm planning a 24 marathon this summer, where I'll watch all 4 seasons back to back :0)
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:48
Regular
"lets go back"
I like it back to back, its like when you watch the DVD's. I found myself just watching a whole season within about 2 days because I just wanted to watch the next episode straight away.
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:39
Regular
I can't help but think that back-to-back will kill part of the tension. Still, can't say I'm bothered. If all 4 finale episodes were available now, I'd have them within a few hours without a doubt.
Wed 04/05/05 at 18:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah, its a back to back finale. Not long to wait now.
Wed 04/05/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Think once my exams are over I may go back and watch all of the seasons.

Looking forward to seeing how this season ends. I take it the last to episodes will be back to back so they'll be shown in 3 weeks?
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:35
Regular
"lets go back"
Chapelle's death episode was one of the best moments of television in the past decade. It was some of the best acting I have ever seen. I felt so sorry for the guy. He looked genuinely scared and when he said his only friends where the people at CTU it hit home how sad and pathetic he was and that nobody had even noticed. All of the way through the episode I thought that he would be saved. It was a bit of a shock when they suddenly said that the mission was a failure and he had to be killed. I thought the way there was no "beep" noise on the clock straight afterwards made it feel even worse. I was expecting the beep as some form of closure to the episode, but instead you just get the faint sound of the wind.
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
*disPute* wrote:

> Nah. Chapelle's death was amazing. No one expected it too happen but
> he fell to the ground and still people thought it was all faked. This
> just wasn't the same. You even felt sorry for Chappelle when he
> acknowledged he had no friends. Paul was quite cool in the field but
> was a bit of a lame side-story while slowly dieing on a hospital bed.

Ooops, didn't mean it like that. Chappelle's death was probably the best episode of tv I've seen, it was great. Just Jacks reaction when Paul died was like after he had killed Chappelle - thats what I meant :0)
Wed 04/05/05 at 16:05
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
> Episode 20 was alright, end was a bit too predictable, reminded me a
> bit of when Jack had to shoot Chapelle (sp?) last season.

Nah. Chapelle's death was amazing. No one expected it too happen but he fell to the ground and still people thought it was all faked. This just wasn't the same. You even felt sorry for Chappelle when he acknowledged he had no friends. Paul was quite cool in the field but was a bit of a lame side-story while slowly dieing on a hospital bed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.