GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paper Mario 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Paper Mario 2'.
Sun 07/11/04 at 17:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Out this Friday?

Jesus, GAP year or games?
Wed 17/11/04 at 12:19
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I think you have been forgotten
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
You whinge about the fact they delivered it on saturday...

I still haven't got my copy yet.
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I like talking to that little-Toad-dude in the Koopa-town-place.

Nintendo have a new marketing strategy in-place, it seems. Already, I have the urge to buy FIRE EMBLEM on the GBA - and I'd also be after Paper Mario '64, too, if I didn't already have it!

Yes, the game that "ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!", as the little mushroom-headed tool puts it... ;D

(I only recently realised I'd be spelling 'Emblem' with a final 'n' for the last few years, too. :S )

Oh, and that Super Mario World-theme tune Mario has one his GBA SP-thing... I now want that as a rington for MY phone!

:D
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Since I first got a taste of the N64 games, when I heard the rumours, I KNEW this game was gonna be well worth the wait I've had to endure for a truly unbeatable GameCube game (in my mind, anyway).

Yes, I even rate it higher than I did The Wind Waker, right now.
You can stick Beyond Good and Evil, Pikmin, Metal Arms and XIII together if you like... Yet, it still comes far off the mark! ;I

Came Saturday, and every night since, my assumptions have been reassured.

Yet, WHY, SR, did I have to wait until Saturday!?
You promise to aim to make pre-ordered delivery on the DAY of release - not the day after. You've done well for me with every other game - but what, were you trying to tease me because you know how I feel about this?
I pre-ordered back in friggin' July, for Christ's sake!
Why should I have been on of the last...

:P

(Thank you, NINTENDO! I love YOU!)
Wed 17/11/04 at 11:02
Regular
Nah Luigi mate, he's always wanted a fag in his mouth...

*ohhh mate*
Tue 16/11/04 at 22:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm just in the Creepy Steeple or whatever. And people are turning into pigs.. O_o

Although now papery ol' Mario can roll himself up into a cigerette. Just a shame Peach doesn't smoke because (yeh you've see it coming don't you..) then she could blow him.

*winces*
Tue 16/11/04 at 22:09
Regular
Damn you! My game still hasn't come yet.

Awww Postie don't lose my games.
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
tphi wrote:
> Chips you mean you can get Party Member no. 4 in different flavours?
> Explain how I could have done that?

Well, my dude (Yosh :D) is red. Aparrantly it is random what colour you receive.

Party member 5 is cool though, unexpected but cool. And 6? Aaaaar me harties! :D
Tue 16/11/04 at 15:36
Regular
Me??? Never :P
Tue 16/11/04 at 14:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
He got a new one like a week after he sold the old one.

attention seeker :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.