GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avenged Sevenfold"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 08:29
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm going to see them in a few weeks. I dont know any of their songs and am basically asking for a few recomendations. What are they likely to be playing at their gigs? I'd rather know a few songs before i get there.

Thanks
Tue 03/05/05 at 08:29
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm going to see them in a few weeks. I dont know any of their songs and am basically asking for a few recomendations. What are they likely to be playing at their gigs? I'd rather know a few songs before i get there.

Thanks
Tue 03/05/05 at 09:13
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Unholy Confessions, Chapter Four, To End The Rapture, Second Heartbeat, Eternal Rest, Radiant Eclipse and I Won't See You Tonight (Part Two) should be enough to be getting on with.

I saw them live last year and they were very good indeed. Happy moshing :)
Tue 03/05/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, I saw them last year too. Good live band. :)
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
DO NOT GO SEE THEM!

18 VISIONS SUPPORTING!!!!!!

They're like Boyzone with tonnes of screaming girl fans because they find a fat man with a bandana sexy.

A7x decent band though.

Unholy confessions best song by a mile.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"lets go back"
Paradox: wrote:
> DO NOT GO SEE THEM!
>
> 18 VISIONS SUPPORTING!!!!!!
>
> They're like Boyzone with tonnes of screaming girl fans because they
> find a fat man with a bandana sexy.

Sounds alright to me
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
You a fat bandana man?

Oh and they're all like 9

You a fat paedo bandana man?

Because its ok if you are, I dont care.
Wed 04/05/05 at 19:06
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Geffdof wrote:
> I'm going to see them in a few weeks.

Where be that? I seein them at the Astoria on the 23rd. Unholy Confessions is their best song by miles (my band do a sweet cover of it), so make sure you know it before the gig!! Great one to scream along to....
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:28
Regular
"lets go back"
Im seeing them in Manchester, 22nd I think.

I quite like Unholy Confessions. The intro riff is brilliant. Im not usually into this kind of music. Too much shouting. But the few ive heard sound alright and it should be a fun night. Warmness of the soul (I think its called that) is a nice one. I was recomended that one by my mate who im going with. She wants to cover that one in our band.
Thu 05/05/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
A7x... Over-the-top-core...

Like the Darkness, but wearing black make-up and more 'hardcore'.

Somewhat interesting to see, but I don't really think they're deserving of the massive exposure they got recently...
Sat 07/05/05 at 13:04
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Manchester's sold out by the way. Dont know if you had tickets already but if you dont, get ready for some last minute bidding on ebay.

EDIT: Does anyone know who the support is? I know there some band Life of Agony who are booked to play London Charing Cross same time as A7X on the 23rd, but L.o.A. are at the ''mean fiddler'' and a7x is at the Astoria. Is it the same venue? They have the same postcode and phone number so Im not quite sure what's going on there :s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.