GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hotmail trouble"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 19:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Only recently has my hotmail started playing up. I type in my password and it starts to load but then stops and wort go any further. The bar continues to load till about half way but never will complete and the window remains white.

Every other website I sign into is no problem as I thought it could of been something to do with the firewall but it's just Hotmail.

In MSN, if I click the email icon at the top the new window just goes white with the loading bar stuck around halfway.

I log in and read my emails at college no probs it's just the two computers in my house. Im still on dial up for now, getting broadband Friday but surely that cant have anything to do with it.

Any help will be appreciated!
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> JC941* wrote:
> Gmail arent taking anymore people onboard now :(
>
> or are they?
>
> Aah well, you snooze you lose.
>
> mate I have about 200 invites.

Likewise, they're giving members loads of invites lately.

Jc I'll mail you one if you want.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:29
Regular
"bot"
JC941* wrote:
> Gmail arent taking anymore people onboard now :(
>
> or are they?
>
> Aah well, you snooze you lose.

mate I have about 200 invites.
Mon 02/05/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mine does the same. I just have to tap refresh and enter quickly for a few moments then it goes in.

I'm used to it now.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Gmail arent taking anymore people onboard now :(

or are they?

Aah well, you snooze you lose.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Screw Hotmail, Gmail's tons better :)
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:38
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Broadband should be arriving Friday. I'l make do with it on this computer for a bit but then im gonna really think about getting a new PC.

Would only need the tower.
Nothing amazing but something so I can download some stuff and play Rollercoaster tycoon 3 on it! Looked at the PC world clearance range and seems so be aorund the £300-400 mark for what im looking for.

Anyone got any other sites which would have similar equipment?
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"8==="
Run a few things from download.com on it first

Adaware, Avast and the AVG virus scanner should help.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"bot"
actually 7-zip is just a compression program.

Couldn't tell ye why Firefox won't work. Maybe your computer is a bit thick or something.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Memorandum! wrote:
> omg sounds like you have a virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldnt suprise me the amount of crap on here.

Been looking at the pc world clearance range just recently. This ones getting a bit old.
Mon 02/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
"bot"
omg sounds like you have a virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.