GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Typical."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/05/05 at 20:16
Regular
"That's right!"
I stick my computer on to check my email/see how my ebay bid was going (I didn't win) and while I'm unplugging my X-Box to take to The Wal's, I see someone has sent me a message on MSN as I walk past the screen.

Assuming it to be my mate Paul I waited until I'd finished wrapping up a load of wires before sitting down to reply. Only it wasn't my mate Paul, it was a girl I haven't talked to in months, who hasn't replied to my emails or texts for a few weeks and for all we knew was quite possibly dead. Did I mention I pretty much fell in love with her while we worked together? No? Well.

Shame, because she'd already gone offline by the time I sat down to reply. I doubt I'll catch her on MSN again before she goes back to uni in Edinburgh and now I'm left with one of those empty feelings, where you know you've missed an opportunity.

Bah, used to talk to her every day in person then for hours on MSN and now I'm whining because I can't see her for five seconds. Ah well, got Foo Fighters on, just waiting for The Wal to show up so we can go get drunk and play Fight Night Round 2 with the lads.

So, yeah, typical in that when this girl gets back in touch I'm busy doing something else.
Mon 02/05/05 at 14:37
Regular
"That's right!"
I knew the mention of The Wal would get some attention...

Goatboy will be pleased to know The Wal, his bird, The Fos and MoJo played Fight Night 2, Pro Evo and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance until 1am. Stone Cold Psycho Bennett wasn't present.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Wal!!!!!!

And Fight Night 2 is awesome.
Smasha, Gnasha and Bitey will love it. I miss bumwrestling stories from Mojojojojojo and his one-name mates.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:18
Regular
"thursdayton!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> since I was the only one who got her mobile number

Ring her?
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:53
Regular
"8==="
Leave Pete Townsend out of this.
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:51
Regular
"That's right!"
You did what with the who now?
Mon 02/05/05 at 08:57
Regular
"8==="
Oh dear.

Do you have a distended belly through starvation?

No?

Shut up then.
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:22
Regular
"That's right!"
I did, simply said "Well at least we know you're still alive" (we being the people from work who are always asking me how she is since I was the only one who got her mobile number and email address [go me])
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"kill or be killed"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> email her?

send her a letter
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"kill or be killed"
ti ti ti typical
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:18
"period drama"
email her?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.