GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"External emails/email aliasing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/10/09 at 13:54
Regular
Sorry if the thread title is a bit obscure.

I have a business email address not connected with my Freeola account but with a company that I do some work for. Basically I want to receive and send emails using the business email address via my Freeola account, any ideas how I might do this?

Stan
Mon 19/10/09 at 14:52
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hmmm... wrote:
> For sending email (out-going) I believe you will need to contact
> Freeola giving them the email address and they will then make
> changes to allow you to use their email servers to send mail.
> [s]Hmmm...[/s]

Yup, just send us a ticket or give us a phone call stating that you would like to add on the ability to relay outgoing mail using a third party e-mail account and provide us with the e-mail addresses you wish to use... :)
Mon 19/10/09 at 14:39
"Are you sure?"
OldSparky wrote:
> ...any ideas how I might do this?

Hi OldSparky and welcome to the forums!

You should be able to receive your email by setting up your email client as normal using the other providers in-coming email servers and account details.

For sending email (out-going) I believe you will need to contact Freeola giving them the email address and they will then make changes to allow you to use their email servers to send mail.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 19/10/09 at 14:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Not really sure what you are asking to be honest but I can guess that you have 2 MyFreeola accounts, one of which has a broadband account in?

Is that the case? Hard to see as your account for this forum profile doesn't contain anything we can go on.
Mon 19/10/09 at 13:54
Regular
Sorry if the thread title is a bit obscure.

I have a business email address not connected with my Freeola account but with a company that I do some work for. Basically I want to receive and send emails using the business email address via my Freeola account, any ideas how I might do this?

Stan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.