GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a.v.p chat room..."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Alien vs Predator Gold'.
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
"michael"
alien vs predator gold edition.

How can you play Multiplayer when nobody is ever playing on the internet.
please someone email me to say ''I want to play it with you''.
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:16
Regular
"michael"
ok then but if u know anyone or if u get it to work please reply to this message. thank you.
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:15
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm well aware of what to do. I've even downloaded the update. The screen that should come up prior to the server list freezes every time. It says I should wait a few minutes but twice I've done it and waited for over an hour each time.
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"michael"
no play it did it to me make sure you are online and go start all programs fox interactive then press it. if you press it using the shortcut it wont show multiplayer at the main sreen.
Sat 30/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I can't get the online mode to work. I haven't got any idea why. Sierra don't support it any more so I can't ask them. I would love to play but it isn't going to happen.
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
"michael"
if we both go to the multiplayer option and click on the first one of three options ill host and you join... please send a note back and i will set the game up for you to join i will expect you my name will be michael.
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I bought it not long ago but I can't get the online mode to work. Do you have the same problem?
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:53
Regular
I heard there was someone on here called "Merm" who played it. Give him a shout!
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:49
Regular
"michael"
Does anyone play alien vs predator gold edition...
Sat 30/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
"michael"
alien vs predator gold edition.

How can you play Multiplayer when nobody is ever playing on the internet.
please someone email me to say ''I want to play it with you''.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.