GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which mission opens up 2nd island?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:55
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I'm still stuck in the first island, done quite a few missions, but i want to open up the next bit.

I think i'm close cos i'm just on the "terminator" mission with big smoke, but not completed it yet.

Who's mission will open up the next island?
Wed 10/11/04 at 09:02
Regular
I certainly did that, well, I went all the way up then mountain biked all the way down.
Wed 10/11/04 at 08:58
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
AfroJoe wrote:
> You've actually got a really long way to go.
>
> Tenpenny's two missions, OG Loc's 4 missions, Sweet's final 3
> missions, then all the countryside missions (about 10 in total I
> think), before you finally compete in a race, which, when completed,
> allows you to enter San Fierro.

Yes! i've finnaly moved off of Los Santos but didn't need to do all those missions you mentioned.

Just sweets mission under the intersection, then tenpenny takes you out to the country side, couldn't go there before.

First thing i did? straight up mount chilliad and jumped off it on a bike!

I bet that was everyoned firsth thing to do!
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:25
Regular
yeah, i liked that one
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:59
"cheerios"
I declare that best mission so far on GTA.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Yep that's the mission, very entertaining :)
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:19
Regular
the on where you kill tons of russians then go on a bike with loads of them following you?
Tue 09/11/04 at 01:24
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
It's a Big Smoke mission, where it "looks" like a scene from terminator, that's all!
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:58
Regular
what is the terminator mission?
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Tagline"
i dnt care i just wanna get past the og loc 1 which u gotta dance on. i cant do it
Mon 08/11/04 at 18:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You've actually got a really long way to go.

Tenpenny's two missions, OG Loc's 4 missions, Sweet's final 3 missions, then all the countryside missions (about 10 in total I think), before you finally compete in a race, which, when completed, allows you to enter San Fierro.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.