GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ant did yah get it? Arty .Mission 8 C-130"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/07/00 at 22:24
Regular
The first thing you do as you drop in from above is to auto target the 2 gunmen,it'll at least take one out.Then if you hav'nt got the second sneek up over the ridge and head shot the next,if you get hit don't worry there's a crate with a flak jacket in it.From here on in you gotta sneak!! or the gunmen will alert each other,see the next lot of wreckage thats the cockpit and there's a guard to take out use the sniper rifle and head shot him from as far away as possible.Use the wreckage to cover you're slow!! advance and stay left,theres 3 men on the other side 1 has grenades so you'll just have to pick them off 1 at a time.Get their guns and move on over the small hill in front of you you will see a wing section under here you'll find some ammo for the sniper rifle,get it you'll be needing it!!Now follow the wreckage until you find the fuselage do not !!!!! go inside it you'll be sniped off once inside,go right stay low and use the wreckage as cover soon you'll hear you're position shouted out STOP!! from here you can take out the sniper on top of the other part of the wreckage
slightly to you're left,head shot him with the sniper rifle.
Now you want an assault rifle ah! the M16 that'll do nicely,move slowly along the rest of the wreckage turning slightly left,2 more gunmen here use the cover and use manual shots to carfully take them out.Now for some fun you should still have a blip on you're scanner,well this guys got grenades so you'll have to auto target and charge him whilst fireing at him,he has no flak jacket but be quick!!!!!!you now have some breathing space,but not for long so follow the wreckage until you get to the tail there's two boxes here open the one with the m79 first and then the one with the data disc,when you open the data disc box you'll be given that checkpoint you were after!!!.More tomorrow ARTY.
Thu 27/07/00 at 20:38
Mine should come tomorrow as well. Hopefully!! Thanks for your help, I'm on level 9 now. I got to the second ventilation shaft bit with the GI's, and I can't get out of any of the vents!!!!! It's really annoying!!!! Oh well, speak to ya later, Ant. Where did you get your game from??
ARTY wrote:
> No I did'nt get it,they were out of stock!!But I've been promised
> it for tomorrow.
Thu 27/07/00 at 20:01
No I did'nt get it,they were out of stock!!But I've been promised it for tomorrow.
Wed 26/07/00 at 20:23
YOU MEAN IN COLD BLOOD????????????????????????????????????????????????
I haven't got it yet. One more day or they'll have e-mails from me!!!!
Thnaks for the help, off to play it now. Did you get In Cold Blood?
ARTY wrote:
> The first thing you do as you drop in from above is to auto target
> the 2 gunmen,it'll at least take one out.Then if you hav'nt got
> the second sneek up over the ridge and head shot the next,if you
> get hit don't worry there's a crate with a flak jacket in it.From
> here on in you gotta sneak!! or the gunmen will alert each
> other,see the next lot of wreckage thats the cockpit and there's a
> guard to take out use the sniper rifle and head shot him from as
> far away as possible.Use the wreckage to cover you're slow!!
> advance and stay left,theres 3 men on the other side 1 has
> grenades so you'll just have to pick them off 1 at a time.Get
> their guns and move on over the small hill in front of you you
> will see a wing section under here you'll find some ammo for the
> sniper rifle,get it you'll be needing it!!Now follow the wreckage
> until you find the fuselage do not !!!!! go inside it you'll be
> sniped off once inside,go right stay low and use the wreckage as
> cover soon you'll hear you're position shouted out STOP!! from
> here you can take out the sniper on top of the other part of the
> wreckage
> slightly to you're left,head shot him with the sniper rifle.
> Now you want an assault rifle ah! the M16 that'll do nicely,move
> slowly along the rest of the wreckage turning slightly left,2 more
> gunmen here use the cover and use manual shots to carfully take
> them out.Now for some fun you should still have a blip on you're
> scanner,well this guys got grenades so you'll have to auto target
> and charge him whilst fireing at him,he has no flak jacket but be
> quick!!!!!!you now have some breathing space,but not for long so
> follow the wreckage until you get to the tail there's two boxes
> here open the one with the m79 first and then the one with the
> data disc,when you open the data disc box you'll be given that
> checkpoint you were after!!!.More tomorrow ARTY.
Tue 25/07/00 at 22:24
The first thing you do as you drop in from above is to auto target the 2 gunmen,it'll at least take one out.Then if you hav'nt got the second sneek up over the ridge and head shot the next,if you get hit don't worry there's a crate with a flak jacket in it.From here on in you gotta sneak!! or the gunmen will alert each other,see the next lot of wreckage thats the cockpit and there's a guard to take out use the sniper rifle and head shot him from as far away as possible.Use the wreckage to cover you're slow!! advance and stay left,theres 3 men on the other side 1 has grenades so you'll just have to pick them off 1 at a time.Get their guns and move on over the small hill in front of you you will see a wing section under here you'll find some ammo for the sniper rifle,get it you'll be needing it!!Now follow the wreckage until you find the fuselage do not !!!!! go inside it you'll be sniped off once inside,go right stay low and use the wreckage as cover soon you'll hear you're position shouted out STOP!! from here you can take out the sniper on top of the other part of the wreckage
slightly to you're left,head shot him with the sniper rifle.
Now you want an assault rifle ah! the M16 that'll do nicely,move slowly along the rest of the wreckage turning slightly left,2 more gunmen here use the cover and use manual shots to carfully take them out.Now for some fun you should still have a blip on you're scanner,well this guys got grenades so you'll have to auto target and charge him whilst fireing at him,he has no flak jacket but be quick!!!!!!you now have some breathing space,but not for long so follow the wreckage until you get to the tail there's two boxes here open the one with the m79 first and then the one with the data disc,when you open the data disc box you'll be given that checkpoint you were after!!!.More tomorrow ARTY.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.