GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess Who,Hitchhickers guide to the galaxy or xxx2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 02:11
Regular
"Catch it!"
What do you think is the best to see?
Sun 01/05/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Ice Cube is one of my favourite artists, his songs are brilliant, unlike 50 cents crappy, dull 'pop-rap'. Ice Cube is a great actor too, Boyz n the Hood and Friday are two of my favourite films.
Sat 30/04/05 at 18:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lou Role wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> XXX 2 looks abysmal.
>
> Went to see that yesterday, I thought it was great, even better for
> not having Vin Diesel in it.

But he was replaced by Ice Cube......

I can see it now, every explosion filled scene backed by some 50 Cent. I imagine most of his lines were "Das what I'm towking 'bout" and "I'ma whoop yo a**"". He does the same thing in every film he's in. XXX 2 is a prime opportunity for some of it.

Vin Diesel did the same thing in the first. It turns the film into a cheese-fest of Power Ranger proportions.
Sat 30/04/05 at 17:02
"I love yo... lamp."
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy was great. Bill Nighy is just all round amazing.
Sat 30/04/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Chr1s wrote:
> XXX 2 looks abysmal.

Went to see that yesterday, I thought it was great, even better for not having Vin Diesel in it.
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:48
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Pretty much anybody will get into a 12 or
> 15.

Except for Crossbob who will walk in with drool around his chin and a crayon stuck up his nostril.
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Who's seen seen hitchhikers guide to the galaxy?

I have and it's pretty good. Funny most of the time but at a couple of points is a little dull. Still I imagine it's a lot better than your other two choices.
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Chipseh wrote:
> Better question:
>
> Which are you old enough to see?

:D

And Crossbob - stop making so many threads!
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:28
Regular
"0228"
Chipseh wrote:
> Better question:
>
> Which are you old enough to see?

Cinemas don't generally care too much, not the ones that I go to anyway. The only time people get turned away is if they're about 13 trying to get into an 18. Pretty much anybody will get into a 12 or 15.
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:24
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Better question:

Which are you old enough to see?
Sat 30/04/05 at 13:24
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Honestly, how is this spammer not banned yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.