GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupidest thing I have ever heard!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I know this fella who is a typical Man Utd fan and I was having a bit of banter with him the other day. Anyway we were arguing away and I was saying how united are no longer the force they once were are on a bit of a decline. I then started bringing points up about their form, league position and the fact they weren't in the Champions League anymore. He then fired back at me the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard. Ever.

He said United were going to win the F.A Cup and he claims that it is more important and harder to win than the League and the Champions League. He had actually convinced himself of this. The strength of his argument was that it there were far more teams involved than the other competitions.

After laughing until I was gasping for air I reminded him there are maybe 6 good teams involved in the the FA Cup and that this is the same competition that Alex Ferguson deemed they were too good to enter a few years back. He just wouldn't accept how wrong he was. He was furious about how amusing I found this. Typical united fan eh?
Fri 29/04/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I know this fella who is a typical Man Utd fan and I was having a bit of banter with him the other day. Anyway we were arguing away and I was saying how united are no longer the force they once were are on a bit of a decline. I then started bringing points up about their form, league position and the fact they weren't in the Champions League anymore. He then fired back at me the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard. Ever.

He said United were going to win the F.A Cup and he claims that it is more important and harder to win than the League and the Champions League. He had actually convinced himself of this. The strength of his argument was that it there were far more teams involved than the other competitions.

After laughing until I was gasping for air I reminded him there are maybe 6 good teams involved in the the FA Cup and that this is the same competition that Alex Ferguson deemed they were too good to enter a few years back. He just wouldn't accept how wrong he was. He was furious about how amusing I found this. Typical united fan eh?
Fri 29/04/05 at 20:35
Regular
"0228"
United probably will win it and it's not that easy to win because every club seems to think they have a great chance and therefore everybody performs at their best. If it was so easy to win then surely Chelsea would have taken it on their current form.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ahahah, JFH, you being serious?
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:57
Regular
"0228"
About United winning, yes. The middle bit, no. Chelsea should still be in it, yes.
Sat 30/04/05 at 02:17
Regular
Look, the FA cup is obviously the hardest of all to win.

We had to beat the mighty Millwall to win it!
Sat 30/04/05 at 08:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
League cup is harder.

GO LIVERPOOL GO!
Sat 30/04/05 at 17:34
Regular
"the whites are goin"
you could say that the fa cup i sharder, but only if you are a fan of chester city in league 2, and united have had it easy to the final
Sat 30/04/05 at 23:42
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
I'll just have a random stab that you wern't having this convo in manchester

its what happens to glory hunters when they run out of glory

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.