GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beckham to be Right Back..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 17:25
Regular
"..."
...in the dressing room with any luck, whilst the rest of the team are playing.

Seems strange that Real with the great players and resources at their disposal insist on playing so mnay players out of position.

Next week:- Michael Owen in goal.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hmm, odd considering he was on the left beforehand.

EDIT: I suppose he plays further out since the triple striker formation was brought in.
Tue 03/05/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Link for Zidane being on the left?

[URL]http://www.suntimes.co.za/zones/sundaytimesNEW/sportst/sportst1114778439.aspx[/URL]
Tue 03/05/05 at 18:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Links please.
Tue 03/05/05 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Blank wrote:
> Care to enlighten us yet?

Sorry, not been in this forum for a few days...How about Zidane on the left wing when he himself is the first to admit he should only be playing in the centre at this stage of his career?
Tue 03/05/05 at 09:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Beckham simply covered in the right back position when a few subs were made in the game, I don't understand what the big deal is?

The media and people of this country are making this into something it isn't, this just outlines their major obsession with Beckham.
Tue 03/05/05 at 01:45
Regular
Yea Salgado was suspended.
Tue 03/05/05 at 01:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
:)

Hello there.

You're right - he plays on the right side for Real. I can only assume that since Michel Salgado was suspended for Saturday's match, somebody thought Beckham would be playing right back. He didn't, obviously, it was Albert Celades and later Mejia.

But anyway, how come I hardly ever see you around here these days?
Tue 03/05/05 at 00:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Beckham should play at the right wing and, as far as i know, he does for Real.

Oh, evening Blank - long time no see.
Tue 03/05/05 at 00:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Care to enlighten us yet?
Fri 29/04/05 at 18:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Err...what? Who plays out of position, exactly?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.