GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Depths Of Human Greed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
I feel I have to get this off my chest.....so here goes, last week FREE (emphasise the word FREE) tickets for Radio 1's big weekend were distributed at Sunderland Civic Centre. Everyone who queued for these tickets were given a pair, regardless of whether or not they were needed. I recently checked ebay and lo and behold tickets are being 'touted' for up to £200.

This level of human greed makes me sick to the back teeth. I am so annoyed I can hardly contain it. Greedy, nasty, sick, miserable, horrible, commercially minded pieces of...you can guess!!!
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah, harsh example there.

I was gonna say exactly what SHEEPY was gonna say but I thought I might be spamming. [B] So about this ticket thing. [B] I agree with you.
Fri 29/04/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Meh, I'd sell them as well. You'd be a mug if you had a spare ticket and a huge possibility for profit and gave it all up.
Fri 29/04/05 at 20:19
Regular
"gsybe you!"
In other news, people are starving while others are morbidly obese.

/ERROR
Fri 29/04/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, harsh example there.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If only the organiser in the centre had set looting to need before greed.
Fri 29/04/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
No I didn't bother to queue because the line up sucks, that's not the point, but loads of decent kids whose families are on benefits (areas of Sunderland are in the worst 3% nationally in relation to benefit dependency and low income)couldn't get tickets because of these money grabbing gibbons....
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:30
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Obviously at least half a person does, or this thread wouldn't still be here.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:27
"period drama"
Hardly the depths.
Suck it up, no-one cares.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Queue several times, wearing a different costume. Then sell the extra tickets.

And yes, human greed really p-s me off.
Fri 29/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
*Shrug* Spare tickets. If someones going to pay 200+ quid for them, they obviosuly want to go badly.

If I had spare I'd sell them, hell, it's not as if it's a charity gig.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.