GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it cruel to find this funny?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/04/05 at 07:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
For the past 10 minutes I have listened to one of my neighbours trying to start their car.

I found that quite amusing in a mean sort of way.

I think I should go to sleep now.
Sun 01/05/05 at 02:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Big smelly socks?

Why do people with big feet have to be smelly feet?
Sun 01/05/05 at 02:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Nope..big shoes
Sun 01/05/05 at 02:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Big smelly socks?
Sun 01/05/05 at 00:22
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Cweek wrote:
> It does, I have big feet and it can be useful.

You know what they say about blokes with big feet?
Sat 30/04/05 at 23:13
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
*Memories of the french trip come flooding back...*

My friend Ash, he was trying to lock us in the place we were staying, so I grabbed the handle and pulled it. It accidentally hurt him. Then, I accidently did it again. He 'roared', came storming in and charged at me. You know that familiar picture where you put your hand on their forehead and they can't reach you?

Fun was had by all.

Except Ash
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh and they seem completely stunned when it doesn't hurt you.

Then I just kick them, and cos I have long legs I can kick them from a distance from which they cannot retaliate. Genius.
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
One of the funniest things in the world is when a person with small feet tries to stamp on your feet. They jump up and down, causing no pain whatsoever, and you can just flick them away.
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh it's good to know when you've inflicted extra damage with minimal effort. Top notch.
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hooray! Victory for the large-footed!

Although people scream louder when you step on their foot, either by accident or not.
Sat 30/04/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I have big feet and it's great. I'm well endowed and I have the balance of a circus guy. Everyone wins.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.