GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lowrider"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:09
Regular
where can i find a lowrider to do ceasers missions?

please help
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:23
Regular
i did it
Tue 09/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"boom boom click"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I hate those damn races.

i did hate them but i got the hang of it now!
Tue 09/11/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Tagline"
sheppard wrote:
> does any 1 know wot a jet max is
it is a v fast boat
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Christ, you think the ones in the city are bad enough, wait till you get out in the country with bridges and water etc etc ... as I said, look at the red markers, at the bottom is an arrow which points in the direction of where the next marker is located, turn at the junction and get to the next marker.

If it's got a dot in the red marker then it means straight ahead.

Don't think you have to do them but it will help, I'm pretty sure you have to do the race in San Fiero, otherwise you wont get the Wu Zi Mu missions ....

Oh and Cesar has only got two missions in Los Santos, both races so you might as well do them anyway ....
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
i can't do the damn races, do i have to do them ?
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate those damn races.
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
pig-king wrote:
> anyone got any tips on winning the races?

Yeah, ignore what FFF said and get out in front, on the red markers there's an arrow which points to where the next marker will be. I missed this the first time round, second attempt I slaughtered the opposition ... pfft hang back what a fag ;-)
Mon 08/11/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You can nick a lowrider from the house opposite Cesars' house. Lowriders are great, I've got 2, completely kitted out. I'm going to see if it's possible to put hydraulics on a squad car.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:19
"period drama"
Don't stay in front unless you know the course in your head - let someone else lead so you can tell where to go a lot earlier. You can easily out-accelerate most of them, so hang back then burn it down the pier. Easy money.
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:36
Regular
anyone got any tips on winning the races?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.